33%129 Votes
5 (Excellent)
29%114 Votes
Total Votes :: 384 Votes

Abysinnian

Rank 2
Abysinnian
PostedNov 29, 2009 9:09 am
I play DOMO and I have to say I am very impressed with the active way the GM team have put together the GM Costume Sale (although, the NPC sellers have tech issues, I'm holding out and hoping that they'll have it fixed for the Aussies who aren't on when you guys all are. You guys put up with so many whiners and complainers, but all I would like to say is you guys are doing a VERY good job. Please keep up the good work!

<center><br> Ryou's Slice of Pie <br> <a></a></center>
Advertisement

matsumoto2

Rank 0
matsumoto2
PostedNov 29, 2009 2:05 pm

4/5

I gave it a 4 because everyone is really friendly, i took a break and people still welcomed me. Aeria Games are one of the best (y)

Jaykelvik

Rank 0
Jaykelvik
PostedNov 29, 2009 3:13 pm
i gave you guys top marks 5/5 here answered all my questions via pms with in the hour thanks

What Was Lost Is Now Found Jaykelvik A True Masterpiece

prisca1224

Rank 2
prisca1224
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:22 am
4 ^^ 4 isnt that bad hehe

~Ty Crescendolls for the awesome siggy~

ZinniaIce

Rank 2
ZinniaIce
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:59 am
I rate excellent because so far all my problems and questions have been answered in less than a week so far,also the service and fast repsonse in item mall and other things is wonderful.

:3 I love aeria so far for all of this and their awesome community,no other game company has ever had so much of my loyalty and I currently -only- play aeriagames.

IGNS: Aura Kingdom > Nevetira (Siren Server) GF > Jinxy Domo> Onyx Server > Abarbarea (RIP! :( )

TheWok

Rank 0
TheWok
PostedNov 30, 2009 1:09 am

4/5 Good Job

Overall I think Aeria does a great job. Given these are free games (supported in part by AP buyers) I think you guys do well !

I started playing TS1 and moved to TS2 - I find this game easier to enjoy - even the grinding.

Aeria manages to keep things going with options for events and special bonuses for special holidays (eg. Thanksgiving). Keeps the games exciting.

The regular daily events also keep me wanting to get on every day !!

You didn't get 5/5 because.....well.....I'm a tough critic and you would have to do allot to please me.

Rovie

Rank 2
Rovie
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:26 pm
CB from Grand Fantasia was great.
The free AP to test out the IM was awesome.
The unexpected announcement that CB would be closed in few hours was not so nice.

Shaiya is slowly dieing.
The economy is screwed up and if Aeria Games doesn't do anything it will collapse soon.
Soon.

prisca1224

Rank 2
prisca1224
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:35 pm
shaiya's dying? oh no that sux o.o i played shaiya for quite sum time n i actuali like it ^^ hope it doesnt die Smile

~Ty Crescendolls for the awesome siggy~

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:37 pm
Shaiya's economy gets worse every day. It is a very rare thing to see any of the servers busy. I can't see it lasting much longer. The upsetting part is that most of the destruction and ruin is either the cause of or could have been solved/prevented easily by the product manager Neutral However, the GM team continues to be consistently awesome. That is good.

Due to how much I enjoyed the CB of Grand Fantasia, I am going to give a 3/5 this month. had I not participated in the beta, I would have had only Shaiya to judge on and would have voted for a 1.

mintichigo

Rank 3
mintichigo
PostedNov 30, 2009 3:52 pm
truthfully its a cross between 4 and a 5 due to the fact that alot of the Contact Us for games are ignored. But other than that it is great

</embed>