4 (Good)
33%129 Votes
5 (Excellent)
29%114 Votes
Total Votes :: 384 Votes

ryukossei1

Rank 1
PostedNov 25, 2009 2:45 pm
Rated 5. Aeriagames willingness to publish new games and add more to there portfolio intrigues me and I also appreciate all the fun game play i get out of there games and events. There constant contests and chances to get free AP make them one of the smartest diverse gaming companies.

Advertisement

Azunox2

Rank 1
Azunox2
PostedNov 25, 2009 3:32 pm
I'm very torn this time around towards how effective your service has been. I had one instance of an RT ticket being addressed within 2 hours and another instance where it took 2 days AND I had forwarded it to a Gamemaster to make sure it was processed.
Also once again, I fail to see how AP payouts should take as long as they do during promotion.
Is it really that hard to code "if x amount purchased of y item then z amount of AP is given back between Time A and time B" I find it a hassle to wait between 5-7 days, sometimes more, for a payout that from my experience been faulty. (Missing amounts, not full payout)

This time around I've been disappointed.

shizzl3

Rank 2
shizzl3
PostedNov 25, 2009 3:45 pm
This month you were actualy really good,
1k free ap? ty xD

~Retired

scotty1121

Rank 3
PostedNov 25, 2009 3:49 pm
voted 5 again, so much time and effort gms are putting into turfbattles, the dupe bug is which you are sorting out now, and islands, wow you really gave smilegate a kick, they are actually listening which is great Smile, also the support i get and interaction from gms; keep it up!.

</embed>

darkcobra88

Rank 2
darkcobra88
PostedNov 25, 2009 3:58 pm
POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not Been a good month for aeria
people in my guild on games hav had there names gen'ed for no real reason and wasnt given the chance to change there names so dispite the fact there a ap buyer
my sister was banned for no reason and when contacted support the reason was "u was banned you are now unbanned"
pretty poor so far
but if it doesnt top it we have been experiencing many problems recently and r constently ignored by GS's

Sig Made By Adsinonimous <----- AWSOME xD

Jacob43702

Rank 0
Jacob43702
PostedNov 25, 2009 4:00 pm

5/5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i vote 5/5 because i <3 GMJoLt (no homo) and....

JoLt OWNS!!!! xD Exclamation

my IGNs are: MegaTen-TheJacob 12sky2[Nemisis]- TheJacob Project Torque- Jacob Christ Crossfire- [Jacob] Xbox Live- HolyPulse

KamiKazeKenji

Rank 1
KamiKazeKenji
PostedNov 25, 2009 4:00 pm

Feedback Directed Solely at Last Chaos Division

The only AGE game ai have played this month is LC, so my score (3 this month) is based solely from this game. First of all, ai have noticed a failing to set up events and properly manage them (even before ep2's release); for example, at MMS, the next wave of monsters would spawn right at the prizes so most of us die without getting any (ai dunno if this is a "new feature" and ai'm just whining about it, but ai don't like it), and also at sunday quiz, the questions are glitched leading half of the room to disconnect...

The release of ep2 was nothing but bad news to me, as my main is only lvl 36, and ep2 has barely anything to offer to a low lvl such as me, it only introduced countless bugs which only hampered the enjoyment of the game, heck, ai think ai'm not gonna get back on until the bugs are all fixed, since ai have lost a great amount of items due to server-client sync issues whenever ai randomly d/c. Ai have tried to stay optimistic about this, but ai find it a waste of effort when ai could just be playing other games.

The only reason why ai did not rate a 1 or 2 is because ai understand the effort that all the staff puts into the game to make it as best as possible, and ai sincerely appreciate that.

Cheers~

-Kenji

Kuenaimaku

Rank 5
Kuenaimaku
PostedNov 25, 2009 4:02 pm
I voted for a 5/5 (Excellent).

Reason behind it is how we just got some pretty meh player content, but the GMs have spiced up the events severely now, with their spiffy spawn tool. Now we have events that are fun, rewarding for one's pockets, and rewarding for one's character.

Robochimp

Rank 1
PostedNov 25, 2009 4:46 pm
over past weeks i have been unfortunatly very disapointed with the ways in which certain issues was handled

a week or 2 ago i was banned for a day with no real explanation... when i sent another ticket after being unbanned to ask for AP items that was wasted during the unexplained ban time, i got a reply saying that there was no evidence i was banned.

being fair i was happy that the responces was quick but i wont be getting those items back and got no good or be it "real" explanation to that incident, so i wont be giving the normal high grade.

i can only hope this doesnt happen again Smile

lulz

fishish

Rank 3
fishish
The tree outside your window in United States
PostedNov 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Can only really speak for WT

5/5... ill try not to be "biased"
The GM's host daily events, some of which they participate in themselves.
People seem to be happy with the service they recieve from the GS/GM's, with the exception of a few who caught GS/GM's at a bad time... and then started hating... but otherwise its all good...
We are making great progress with the hacking issue.

So yup... thats my completely un-biased report on Aeria Games service (for Wolf Team) this past month.

Enjoy the post, just be happy I wasted my time typing it out.