5 (Excellent)
29%114 Votes
Total Votes :: 384 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedNov 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Feedback Poll 11/25

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

SirHoracio

Rank 4
SirHoracio
PostedNov 25, 2009 2:07 pm
5/5!

AMAZING JOB! keep at your best. =)

KaMoDiAn

Rank 0
KaMoDiAn
PostedNov 25, 2009 2:12 pm
It's good to see active Aeria trying to improve things in Shaiya. They recognize there are problems and admit that there is no easy quick solution, yet they don't just give up. Shaiya's in game economy is not in the best shape, but I think one solution is to make a perma AP npc that sells 1 item at a consistent price. EX. Rec runes, only cost 99 ap a piece, but there's such a high demand that they are selling for over 10 mil in game gold. Having a merchant for an item like that would act as a great gold sink over time.

The updates on news has been great this month, so I have no complaints on that end. Keep working at it, and I'll keep playing.

Well, I stand at the crossroads of high roads and low roads and I got a feeling it's right.

Branislav9

Rank 4
Branislav9
PostedNov 25, 2009 2:26 pm
EP2 is epic fail! Terrible!

Neona_bg

Rank 0
Neona_bg
PostedNov 25, 2009 2:30 pm
5. This mount i don't see any glitchs in PT keep that guys and make more bonus RP/XP Wink

l3atter

Rank 1
l3atter
PostedNov 25, 2009 2:30 pm
I gave a 4. There is a friendly community and there are lots of good games, but AP items cost too much... There is also some egos. Otherwise good job Aeria!

IGN: ShadyWolf1
YIM: ShadyWolf1
Xfire: l3atter

riein

Rank 2
riein
PostedNov 25, 2009 2:42 pm
I am really satisfied with the service. Aeria gives the gamers what they want.

<a></a> ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

Pimorez

Rank 4
Pimorez
PostedNov 25, 2009 2:43 pm
Eventhough they implemented a patch with thousands of bugs, they are letting us know that they're doing whatever they can to get them fixed, they're trying to get the LC NightShadow cap from 100 to 90, so I think it's at least a 3 this month..

(Several people not getting answer from RT#, have to know from their head what items (EXACTLY) they had before their item somewhy got cleared after a DC)

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
Im gonna say 4, you guys doing a great job trying to solve every problems on LC but a huge problem to me is your problem to organize the events each week (mad monster spawn, storm the castle, etc..) those are super fun to me and seem to be getting off the event list more usual than ever, and happy hours used to be happy lol not anymore, i dont even notice when one happens, they arent advertised and that sucks because they were really fun to enjoy

alphaflame

Rank 0
alphaflame
Disclaimer: Written by a DOMO player, solely for DOMO's division.

-1: Promos are still delivered either blindingly fast or abysmally slow.
+3: The promo to welcome new players and GameTribe players to DOMO was brilliant...
-1: ... but just a little -too- brilliant.
-.5: TankGirl's still around, but at least she hasn't ANGRYPOWERTRIPGMSMASH'd anything lately. Minus is for the unease generated from her in this regard.
-1: Still no good gold sinks.
-.5: The Item Mall looks like a blind lemur threw up in it. Meaning, it's getting a bit disorganized.
-.5: The "Contact Us" seems to be just hit for keywords rather than read for comprehension. Response time is fast, at least.

Total Score = 5 + 3 - 4.5 == 3.5 for now.