Zoxerz

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:38 pm
I have a quick question...i know this probably noob to ask but, I never did the quests i guess cause i was new and didnt know much about the instance pre quests. Now that im looking through achievements and stuff i see that i got every boss except greed in that instance. Im lvl 37 and idk how i can go so it? i went to all those NPC but they have no quest to kill a boss. anyone know if theres any way to gain these quests again?
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:26 am
Zoxerz wrote:
I have a quick question...i know this probably noob to ask but, I never did the quests i guess cause i was new and didnt know much about the instance pre quests. Now that im looking through achievements and stuff i see that i got every boss except greed in that instance. Im lvl 37 and idk how i can go so it? i went to all those NPC but they have no quest to kill a boss. anyone know if theres any way to gain these quests again?  

The PC chain quest only requires you to kill the three bosses. Once you completed the chain quest, you can use the key to enter the last room and kill Greed. o/

reo1060

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2013 11:49 pm
wow!! Very Helpful

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedNov 29, 2013 5:46 am
reo1060 wrote:
wow!! Very Helpful  

While the forum is in dire need of more activity, please do not necro old posts. I don't think the OP is going to continue the thread anytime soon.