DaAntichrist

Rank 2
DaAntichrist
PostedMar 26, 2010 5:42 pm
Nice guide Very Happy
Was wondering where to get the other quests for PC after failing to get to the last boss
Advertisement

Anik0

Rank 0
Anik0
PostedMar 29, 2010 8:14 am
I have a question... When I was in the 20's I did prairie cave, but we never went for Greed. Now I'm 37, if I kill all the bosses in prairie cave, will I be able to go for Greed? And I'm not going to solo ofc. x)

NameAniko Level4x ClassBerserker ServerAlice

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedMar 29, 2010 8:59 am
If you completed all of the PC quests, you'll be able to enter the room with Greed in it. Make sure to grab a key beforehand.

[ Aquamarine - Tranquillus - Deity ]

Respect existence or expect resistance.

vanadise

Rank 0
vanadise
PostedMay 03, 2010 5:17 am
So, once i go to this 3 npc they will give me another quest for PC right? and from there on I can complete the quest right?

Because I went to PC last night and yeah defeated the 3 bosses and I only have the quest to defeat Ohmudo but I didnt get the strenght of Bodor's Spirit.

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedMay 03, 2010 8:39 am
vanadise wrote:
So, once i go to this 3 npc they will give me another quest for PC right? and from there on I can complete the quest right?

Because I went to PC last night and yeah defeated the 3 bosses and I only have the quest to defeat Ohmudo but I didnt get the strenght of Bodor's Spirit.  

each of the npc gives you 1 quest for PC which requires an item from the boss monster. If the boss monster doesn't drop you a blue-bag quest item, you won't be able to complete the given quest and can't go fight greed. If that happens, you will have to refight the boss again until the quest item drops to finish the quest.

vanadise

Rank 0
vanadise
PostedMay 03, 2010 9:41 am
celestar wrote:
vanadise wrote:

each of the npc gives you 1 quest for PC which requires an item from the boss monster. If the boss monster doesn't drop you a blue-bag quest item, you won't be able to complete the given quest and can't go fight greed. If that happens, you will have to refight the boss again until the quest item drops to finish the quest.  

Ah~ okay. Thanks (:

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedMay 21, 2010 11:29 am
So... I never did the PC quests (Wasn't really into instances), and am now Level 50. Running to Tido, at least, he won't give me any quest, and I just ran WPC, and couldn't get into the last room. Is there any way I can get these quests again so I don't always have to bail on my party for the last boss?

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedOct 21, 2010 3:01 am

was there ever an answer to Relaera's question?

i'm having the same exact problem! x.x

liekje1991

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2011 1:57 am

monsters in prairie cave

lvls
Hey is anybody gonna tell about the spiders there they seem lvl22 or so and they are even a bigger lvl i went into prairie cave and barely killed a cluster of those spiders and almost died because they won´t die in 3 or 4 blows like the rest of lvl 22 monsters it´s weird there to strong for single lvl 29 character WTF maybe this will help more people in the future if they want to attempt the lake mila quest on there own

vicarsrd

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Monsters in PC

3 PreReq Quests
I'm talking to Tido right now in Kaslow Plains and he doesn't have a quest for me to complete... who gives out that third quest?