Pollicia

Rank 0
Pollicia
PostedDec 11, 2009 7:25 am

How to get to these places?

How do i get to these places from each other?
Yeah the only way i know how to get to these places is if i go threw a higher level area.. which i don't really feel like doing
Advertisement

Naikau

Rank 0
Naikau
PostedDec 21, 2009 12:06 pm
Great guide, that is useful.

Thanks!

Rozencraft

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2009 1:34 pm
The bodor thing that is "the person" that you have to report the first quest is inside the dungeon (P cave)

girlfriendg

Rank 0
girlfriendg
PostedDec 21, 2009 4:40 pm
great guide <3 pictures!!!!

chddaemon666

Rank 0
chddaemon666
PostedDec 24, 2009 10:28 am

How do I get teh quest if I lost it?

Do'nt have quest anymoer
Just curious but my lil bro aborted the quest on me and I am just wondering how do I get it back because Yalashi has a L22 quest called Mystery of Lake Mila and thats it now.

grool99

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2009 8:53 pm
dont need guide,, need party LOL

Tomyem

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2010 3:13 am
That hunting board quest you mentioned should be got by everyone going in there for the first 3 bosses.

At 5s for the quest which is also to kill the first 3 bosses in return for a 'mystery box' of sorts you'd be daft not to seeing your killing them anyway.

Free box of goodies for 5s basically.

Just don't forget to hand it in at the board on your way out, pain running all the way back there later Razz

saccino

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2010 5:29 am

condemned mine guide

do you have a guide for the condemned mine quest? I know that i have to talk to 3 people --casas, dash and another one that cant remember..I did and went to the condemned mine but still couldnt enter the tomb of the dead in condemned mine. I went to talk to them again but they dont have a book now..help me pls Smile

quiphi

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2010 9:13 am
im still not fuly understand about this PC quest, help would greatly help. here are some of the quest that could help me understand more about this pc quest.

1. is there a lv cap that i have to do this quest or i can come back at any lv?
2. i have completed the lv 17 quest, but have not take the other 3 quest from the 3 npc i talk to, can i get it later once i reach lv 30 or more?
3. if i take the 3 quest from the 3 different npc and i kill all 3 boss but i die on the way to the boss or get out for some reason, will i have to retake the 3 quest again?
4. let said i took al 3 quest and kill all 3 boss and the main boss and completed the dungeon, will these 3 quest available again?
5. for those who have completed the 3 quest from 3 different npc, will have to take the quest from the monster board to go in PC again right?
6. once you have completed the dungeon you dont have to retake the 3 npc quest again to go in pc but to take the quest from the monster board.
7. do u have to kill the 3 mini boss all over evertime you go in pc or every time you die or only rekill the 3 mini boss if you have abort the quest?

please help me understand this pc quest. many thanks for the help.

myawbee11

Rank 0
myawbee11
PostedJan 28, 2010 3:03 pm
I'm a level 27 priest and I tried soloing PC. I was able to tank the mobs 3 at a time and clear them out before going to the boss. I was able to tank the boss but to no avail I lacked hitters so I aborted it. Seems like you need a strong party there.