Sakura301

Rank 0
Sakura301
PostedNov 24, 2009 7:38 pm

[Guide] The Seal of Prairie Cave

Yet another guide
Ok, So by now everyone knows that people Lv 21+ go to prairie cave for Sapheals and all that, but do you guys even know what's the point of the quests besides getting sapheals?

For those that do not know there is a hidden boss inside the cave that can only be accesed if you have completed all 4 quests, yeah all 4 of them, so i will write how to complete those quests and where is each boss located and how to get the keys for the hidden boss.

(Note: For now i will just add the npc locations later i will get there with my higher lvl character and take screenshots and stuff to help people locate each boss and the keys)

Lv. 17 The seal of Prairie Cave:

This quest you will get automatically the instant you reach Lv 17, accept it and it will ask you to speak with 3 NPCs, each NPC is located in the map nearby to each of the main towns, as to where in the map, this is what this guide is for:

Yalashi (Steam Mine Mountain: 469,364):

You will probably see the book as he also has the quest for:

Lv. 22 The Lakes Mistery: Antoraya (Lv 22 Boss inside Prairie Cave)

Xiapuna (Moonlight Forest: 451, 226):

Lv 23. Lake Monster of Mila Lake: Ohmudo (Lv 23 Boss inside Prairie Cave)

Tido (Kaslow Plains: 779,267):

Lv 24. Rumors about Mila Lake: Rubis (Lv 24 Boss inside Prairie Cave)

Once you've completed:
Lv 17. The Seal of Prairie Cave
Lv. 22 The Lakes Mistery
Lv 23. The Monster of Mila Lake
Lv 24. Lake Monster of Mila Lake

And have a key, you will be able to go to the Hidden Tomb and use a Bordor's Key to enter the room of the Hidden Boss: Emissary - Greed (Lv 30 Hidden Boss inside Prairie Cave)

Boss Locations and the stuff inside the cave will be added later will be added later

~ Dream of Mirror Online ~ Where friendships last forever [img]
Advertisement

Dalincan

Rank 3
Dalincan
PostedNov 24, 2009 9:49 pm
So far, it looks really good! Lots of detail, and the most important thing: Pictures! (I likez pictures 'cause I'm simple-minded and need them Razz)

mazino

Rank 0
mazino
PostedNov 27, 2009 11:47 am
nice guide. im starting whit those quest now so i really need them

rubie347

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2009 7:05 am
I have a question about these quests...apart from the level 17 one where you start they all say party beside them ...does this mean that you cannot complete those quests unless you are in a party ...its just that I usally dont join parties as I like to go it alone so to speak..so was just wondering

Sakura301

Rank 0
Sakura301
PostedNov 30, 2009 10:06 am
Party quests are recommended to be done in a party, i havent tried to solo them but i've heard it's possible, the Guild quests can be soloed but can only be obtained if you are in a guild

~ Dream of Mirror Online ~ Where friendships last forever [img]

snowmaann

Rank 3
snowmaann
PostedNov 30, 2009 11:50 am
do u have to do all the quest b/c i get a key from just doing the quest were u have to kill all the bosses

Liddokun

Rank 4
Liddokun
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:52 pm
snowmaann wrote:
do u have to do all the quest b/c i get a key from just doing the quest were u have to kill all the bosses  

Yes you need to complete all the boss kill quest AND obtaining the bodor key to be able to enter the emissary of greed's lair. The key is one use per attempt. If you fail then you have to restart the instance and get another key. Also note that each party member NEEDS to have their own key to enter.

The Emissary of Greed

Note: the final secret boss of Pairie Cave is level 30.

bighamz

Rank 0
bighamz
PostedDec 01, 2009 6:14 pm
Thanks, good for all noobies like me.

bushido399

Rank 0
bushido399
PostedDec 06, 2009 12:09 pm
What are some examples of some rewards that taking out this hidden boss would provide?

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedDec 06, 2009 4:30 pm
bushido399 wrote:
What are some examples of some rewards that taking out this hidden boss would provide?  

Higher level energies for crafting lvl 30 orange items, and some blues in that level range. There should also be a quest obtainable for it on the Hunting Board, but I've never attempted it.