ofellia

Rank 0
ofellia
PostedJun 09, 2011 11:53 am
Eee thank you for this! I stopped playing for a (long) while, so making a new character and trying to remember what the heck I'm meant to do at the start was much easier thanks to this little guide! ^^
Advertisement

Niet3sche

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2011 2:17 am

SPD ... a concise answer?

I cannot see what SPD really does...
I imagine that lower SPD on weapons means that it'll attack faster.

This is not clearly defined anywhere, but for a table showing 1-20 ranks of attack speed, which I believe isn't talking about SPD on the weapon.

Could anyone shed some light on this? I'd appreciate it! Wink

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
PostedJun 24, 2011 4:08 am
As far as i've tested, the attack speed is X.X seconds per 1 attack.

So if you're at base attack speed, and have a weapon that has a 3.0 attack speed, it should attack 1 time every 3 seconds, but i bet there are more factors that play a role in this.

Usually it would be counted on DPS or APS (Attacks per Second) which would then mean the opposite (the higher the better).

I don't think we should go too much into detail on this one, just know that lower is better when it comes to attack speed Smile

$('#postSignature').hide();

Kinnneee

Rank 0
Kinnneee
PostedDec 27, 2011 10:27 pm
Thanks, i am just starting out and i need all the guidelines possible xD

EmoGirl676767

Rank 0
EmoGirl676767
PostedJan 17, 2012 10:36 pm

I need help plz!!

My friend from another game told me to start on Grand Fantasia, But I have no idea if Im even on it right now.Im clueless, can u help me? Confused Embarassed

~Emo Cutie~

Andry131

Rank 2
Andry131
PostedJan 17, 2012 11:03 pm
Sure! =]
any specific questions? What exactly are you stuck on?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

amazinglyafther

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2012 8:24 pm
Hi so I’m a new player (I stared playing this Moring ) and I got to the part where you can choose who you want to be like your class but it said that I have to get up to lv 5 and I don’t know how to do that I wasn’t given a task to do any help

iOverful

Rank 4
iOverful
Somewhere you will never find United States
PostedFeb 24, 2012 8:27 pm
amazinglyafther wrote:
Hi so I’m a new player (I stared playing this Moring ) and I got to the part where you can choose who you want to be like your class but it said that I have to get up to lv 5 and I don’t know how to do that I wasn’t given a task to do any help  

You can just lvl on your own. This means you do not need to have a quest to be able to gain exp. Killing monsters around your lvl will also give you exp. So, just keep killing jelly rabbits or crabs until you hit lvl 5.

backlikeanoobtard

amazinglyafther

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2012 9:28 pm
iOverful wrote:
amazinglyafther wrote:

You can just lvl on your own. This means you do not need to have a quest to be able to gain exp. Killing monsters around your lvl will also give you exp. So, just keep killing jelly rabbits or crabs until you hit lvl 5.  

ok thank you

iOverful

Rank 4
iOverful
Somewhere you will never find United States
PostedFeb 24, 2012 9:37 pm
amazinglyafther wrote:
iOverful wrote:
amazinglyafther wrote:

ok thank you  

You're welcome. Ask me anytime if you have any questions ^ ^

backlikeanoobtard