Sal3

Rank 5
Sal3
PostedNov 30, 2009 12:49 am

Re: Grand Fantasia Starting Guide

Just Starting? Welcome!
Reymn wrote:
and how does stamina works?  

Its energy. If your sprite is collecting, summoned or making stuffs he will lose that energy. He can recover it by doing nothing or you can give him some of the consumables that should restore his energy.

Advertisement

Reymn

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2009 6:19 am
thanks man

d15c0d4v3

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2009 3:34 am
What does "relationship" do and how can you increase it?

Sal3

Rank 5
Sal3
PostedDec 01, 2009 5:45 am
d15c0d4v3 wrote:

After your sprite fails at traning or making it can randomly get "-Event". -Events will lower your sprites relationship. On the other side if your sprite succeeds it can randomly get +Events that boost your sprites relationship.

Merumeru

Rank 2
Merumeru
PostedDec 02, 2009 6:23 am
XD thanks for the guide

Penx2

Rank 0
Penx2
PostedJan 03, 2010 7:27 pm
Wonderful Thanks so much ^_^

WindWolf2k

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2010 11:37 pm
Sal3 wrote:
d15c0d4v3 wrote:

After your sprite fails at traning or making it can randomly get "-Event". -Events will lower your sprites relationship. On the other side if your sprite succeeds it can randomly get +Events that boost your sprites relationship.  

Yes, even after 20 successes you can still get NO RELATIONSHIP BOOST! WOw, let's base the fate of a world on random events! NOPE< no way to improve relationship in an active manner!

jouli123

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2010 1:46 am

Nice sharing

Hi jouli here.me like arise games so much .all the games are so interesting and joyful.me free from microsoft practice exams and now spend my time to enjoy the games.

devilinred

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2010 1:37 am

fortification clover

may i know what is fortification clover??? can u give me the list of fortification clover item???

NurseHypno

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2010 11:40 am

Boss quest and summoning.....item to summon with question

Item to summon with how get again?
Hi,

I have a question and a delima. If I have a summoning quest for a boss that is dependent on an object, in reading the guide above, it says I have to retake the quest from the one who gave it. First, since I will not do the summoning quest for some time after accepting, many times I do not remember who gave that quest to me.

How do I find out who to go back to?

When I do go back, in one case where I remembered, the quest was not offered to me, not even listed again to retake.

Same with having item to summon with, several times items have just plain vanished from my backpack (and not just single, non-stacked items either)--now you see it, now you don't. I know I have not used the item, traded the item, sold the item, put it in the bank, or thrown it away (and is not just with summoning items either, can be any item), but it is no longer there to use. How do I get it back? Since I can't somehow refresh my backpack (even after restarting the game) to get it back, when I have tried to go back to the NPC who issued it, the quest was no longer available to re-get the item. What do I do? This has happened at least three times. Also, once on one of the very first ones, I accidently left clicked it and thus picked it up, and tried to place it in front of the marker, and without thinking clicked yes, thinking it was verifying that I wanted to use it (print is very hard to read!!!!), and of course, that did throw the item away. Again, I could not re-get from NPC. So HELP!!

Thanks in advance for any tips!!!