reflect0ne

Rank 0
reflect0ne
PostedFeb 08, 2010 9:37 pm
Hi, I was wondering if you could use rebirthed demons in these specific tri-fusions
Advertisement

lon3wolf999

Rank 2
lon3wolf999
PostedFeb 10, 2010 1:08 pm
reflect0ne wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if you could use rebirthed demons in these specific tri-fusions  

yes u can....it's even cheaper than using melons ^^ (remember that demons need to be on GF or better for tri-fuse)

TsukiOokami

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2010 6:18 pm
I feel stupid asking this, but what's a plug-in?

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=271063#2116749 Please sign the petition to get free demon storage!

GoddessOfStuff

Rank 3
GoddessOfStuff
PostedFeb 27, 2010 7:14 pm
TsukiOokami wrote:
I feel stupid asking this, but what's a plug-in?  

A plugin is something you acquire after meeting certain conditions. You can see what plugins you have by clicking the demon tab and clicking Plug-In List.

Plugins allow you to trifuse certain demons that you otherwise couldn't.

Indicative [Rain]

Shiki_Tohno

Rank 4
Shiki_Tohno
PostedFeb 27, 2010 8:01 pm
Expanding on Lndi's explanation, Plugins are immaterial items that characters possess/obtain that allow a specific demon to be created using a specific trifusion. Allow me to explain.

Take Uriel, for example.
Code:
Dominion + Virtue + Power (plugin)
Dominion + Throne + Uriel
Dominion + Throne + Surt

Normally, a character without the Uriel plugin can ONLY fuse the Seraph Uriel by doing Dominion + Throne + Uriel, or Dominion + Throne + Surt. Doing Dominion + Virtue + Power without the Uriel plugin would grant you a random monster within the divine family, I believe. However, if you have the Uriel plugin, you can use the first fusion combo (Dominion + Virtue + Power), and you will guaranteed obtain an Uriel as a result.

Basically, plugins are "items" that allow certain specific trifusions to behave differently and produce a specific demon.

TsukiOokami

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2010 5:32 pm
Ah, I see! Thank you both! And I would get these plugins through different quests and acts?

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=271063#2116749 Please sign the petition to get free demon storage!

Shiki_Tohno

Rank 4
Shiki_Tohno
PostedFeb 28, 2010 7:55 pm   Last edited by Shiki_Tohno on Mar 12, 2010 11:45 am. Edited 2 times in total
There's three of them that are obtained from Acts (two of which are mutually exclusive), and the rest are obtained through either quests or registering demons in your Demonic Compendium.

This is the list of known plugins implemented in the game so far:

Act 13: Majestic Blaze (Uriel) (Mutually exclusive with the Surt plugin, i.e. you can only obtain one of the two)
Act 13: Dark Orb of the Inferno (Surt) (Mutually exclusive with the Uriel plugin)
Act 16: Gates of Hades (Mot)
Quest: Petals of Lily (Lilith)
Quest: Crawling Confusion (Nyarlathotep)
Quest: Guardian of the North (Bishamonten)
Quest: Death Shadow (Phantom)
Quest: The Blessed Light (Raphael)
Quest: Zhu Que of the Southern Heaven (Suzaku/Zhu Que)
Quest: Azure Dragon of the East (Shen Long/Qing Long)
10 DCMs: Pursuit of the Inexperienced v1.0 (Inexp. Sudama, Inexp. Cait Sith, Inexp. Slime)
20 DCMs: Pursuit of the Inexperienced v2.0 (Inexp. Harpy, Inexp. Garm, Inexp. Cockatrice)
30 DCMs: Pursuit of the Inexperienced v3.0 (Inexp. Principality, Inexp. Unicorn, Inexp. Poltergeist)
40 DCMs: Pursuit of the Inexperienced v4.0 (Inexp. Aello, Inexp. Pyro Jack, Inexp. Koppa-Tengu)
50 DCMs: Pursuit of the Inexperienced v5.0 (Inexp. Kelaino, Inexp. Nekomata, Inexp. Yaksini)
60 DCMs: Pursuit of the Inexperienced v6.0 (Inexp. Ocypete, Inexp. Jack Frost, Inexp. Arahabaki)
70 DCMs: Pursuit of the Inexperienced v7.0 (Inexp. Yata-Garasu, Inexp. Titania, Inexp. Parvati)
80 DCMs: Pursuit of the Inexperienced v8.0 (Inexp. Dominion, Inexp. Oberon, Inexp. Quetzalcoatl)
90 DCMs: Pursuit of the Unknown v1.0 (Pallas Athena, Beiji Weng, Wu Kong)

Flakaffe92

Rank 0
Flakaffe92
PostedMar 07, 2010 11:23 am
Zhu Que plug in:

Name : Zhu Que of the Southern Heaven

Location: Shinigawa Catacombs(by using dazzling Sunlight and Wing of Zhu Que =0)

Shiki_Tohno

Rank 4
Shiki_Tohno
PostedMar 07, 2010 1:24 pm
Ah, thanks very much for that. Plugin names list updated. ^^

TheLetterZero

Rank 0
TheLetterZero
PostedMar 07, 2010 3:10 pm
Demon levels affect the outcome don't they?

I'm not new, I disappeared for 6 months and had to create a new account. TehLetterZero Lv 35, I have seen the ending, I have beat the story. I feel like there is nothing left for me to do, but I am still here. I guess I am staying for Dojan.