COTRAOM

Rank 0
COTRAOM
PostedNov 14, 2009 7:48 am
Depending on which capitol you choose as your home point will it affect game play? Such as the story line or not allow access to select areas?
Advertisement

Liddokun

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Liddokun
PostedDec 01, 2009 1:51 pm
COTRAOM wrote:
Depending on which capitol you choose as your home point will it affect game play? Such as the story line or not allow access to select areas?  

As far as i know each faction will have a small amount of faction only specific quest. But over all you will have access to about almost all of the content.

MythosLoric

Rank 3
MythosLoric
PostedDec 01, 2009 1:54 pm
Liddokun wrote:
COTRAOM wrote:

As far as i know each faction will have a small amount of faction only specific quest. But over all you will have access to about almost all of the content.  

the "faction specific" quests as I can tell only matter if you have Reputation for that faction not if you started there so it shouldn't matter at all as long as you do quests to gain reputation for each in CB I was able to get around 2.5k rep on all 3 by lvl 30 just spam quests at your lvl as much as possible

I'm off traversing the multiverse

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedDec 03, 2009 1:58 pm
Nice guide. I hope there will be more map guides soon because sometimes I get a hard time finding bosses or mob locations ^^;;;

sickdezign

Rank 0
sickdezign
PostedDec 07, 2009 12:36 am
crystalpink wrote:
Nice guide. I hope there will be more map guides soon because sometimes I get a hard time finding bosses or mob locations ^^;;;  

same, these are really helpful ^_^

grool99

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2009 8:58 pm
LOL

where is the others map??

ivyness

Rank 0
ivyness
PostedFeb 12, 2010 5:30 am
Uh, first time G.F forum user. Wondering if this topic will bump. because im having trouble finding mob location.

Gauldrin

Rank 1
Gauldrin
PostedJun 16, 2010 1:44 am
If the mobs are for some quest, in the quest log (press L to reach it) you must see a Q icon near the monster name.
Click on that icon and it will show the mob position in the map.

That icon will not show for summoned boss (boss that need an item to summon), but most of the times the quest description give a good description of the area you need to reach.

If you have a problem finding a specific mob, you can post the mob name here and ask for hint.