pedropwnss

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Who Was/were the best clans in Wolfteam aeria?

just bored. tell your opinion about which clan was the best/one of the best.
just bored , so decided to come up with this question , tell your opinion about the best clan / clans in wt aeria , it can be an old one and not necessarily active / existing ,it can be a really old one but at least had some good victories and was at least respected . your opinion
Advertisement

JoshuaCBartley

Rank 1
PostedNov 07, 2009 11:08 pm
teamRisK - Can only be beaten by unlegit prides. Don't believe it? Try me. Username - RauK.

Buzzzsaw

Rank 2
Buzzzsaw
PostedNov 07, 2009 11:30 pm
Omg that clan is EPIC. We (Toolbox) played against them today and they just washed us. They are pure killing machines. If they join your clan battle game, kick them, they're overpowered.

By the way, I wanna play against you again Very Happy

thelifeofaspork

Rank 2
PostedNov 07, 2009 11:41 pm
Any videos of TeamRisK anywhere? I would like to see the carnage.

<a>Project Re-Torqued</a><br> <s>PT IGN</s>: Miracle Chipmunk<br> WT IGN: ItsMovnKillit<br>

JoshuaCBartley

Rank 1
PostedNov 07, 2009 11:58 pm
thelifeofaspork wrote:

You can look at the pride record. 1 lose due to wall hackers.

n0oo7

Rank 3
n0oo7
PostedNov 08, 2009 2:26 am   Last edited by n0oo7 on Nov 08, 2009 10:58 am. Edited 1 time in total
JoshuaCBartley wrote:
thelifeofaspork wrote:

You can look at the pride record. 1 lose due to wall hackers.  

Ya you guys take every caution ever , and yall use vent, cause when i played you i noticed that if one of you saw me, that person would move slightly back (as if he was calling for backup for a flank lol) and you guys ambush as good teams....maybe i should tryout...

EDIT: lunar legends, teamSNAILS could be good competitions, but they don't play anymore (teamsnails=oldteamevo members)

EDIT2: note how i didn't say retreat, cause you don't "retreat" yall just walk back a few steps and hold your own and call for backup, and act acordingly if it's comming or not, and yall hear people before they come, cause when i war'ed yall, i can note how yall react when i make noises when u come close, but u couldn't exactly pinpoint my location... (no theydntwall)

JoshuaCBartley

Rank 1
PostedNov 08, 2009 3:20 am
Team play is how you win. I may rush a lot and play dumb in pubs but when it comes to a PW I'm going to team play and be conservative.

Edit - Some of the times we don't use vent. Some of the players don't use it or don't have mics.

itzRoidZ

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2009 4:15 am
yea,funny,how,we,are,54-1,and,have,not,even,clan,wared,yet,not,once.lol.maybe.i.am.not.neededXD

im.jsut.the.noob.anchorman.and.only.in.the.pride.to.speak.about.trash.all.day.i.have.a.problem.
if.u.dont.beleive.me.ask.some1.in.tha.pride.lol

anotherloser101

Rank 2
anotherloser101
PostedNov 08, 2009 5:02 am
Well its best to take caution. We usually split up at the start and search the area and if we can take them we go for it, but if we notice more then one of them together we usually call for help
then strike.

pedropwnss

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2009 9:53 am

My Opinion

i see you guys came up with single clans not a lot well i name some for you guys
in my opinion i cant say this clan was the best but was definitely one of the best but sadly they dont play anymore and now some random noobs from wt latino stole master away and now its their clan members and sht , if u didnt guess its the Great One Mercenary the one from the begining , rise to the top one and fall when their players left being active and last when his master DarkPdroPimp gave away master to his "trusted friend " and then the friend betrayed him , and later darkpdro got banned because his brother came on his acc and insulted gm orani so badly and i know that cuz im his cousin , man i wish they will stay play , they are fame and wesuk and oldschool but mercenary was the most famous at least in aeria , it wasnt the best but it was great one almighty Mercenary , another clans that are good would be teamevo lunarlegends and thats all i know .