Zzesty

Rank 2
Zzesty
PostedNov 15, 2009 5:23 pm
Very fun and successful event.
Only con is that we started 30 minutes late.

2 King Captures (6Kills) ^^
1 Ghost hunt

Advertisement

dalton623

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2009 6:13 pm
What is your WolfTeam CallSign?
Frostwyrm

You are required to have two person to be your back-up, incase you are unable to arrive at the event, they will substitute you. Please list their names below.
a) wopass
b) Mrsuperbacon

Will you be able to arrive to the event room on-time?
yes

Vote : Insert an X in 1 of the [] box in the General Category that you would like to have for your reward. Then list 1 weapon/item corresponding to the General Category that you insert an X. *The first 6 different votes will be gathered into a poll and have the registered participants to vote when we reached the required registered participants. So please daily review this thread.
General Category
[] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is :
(Click Here for a list of weapons that you might need for your decision.)

What do you think about this event? (We want to know more about your opinion)
sound realy cool love to join u guys.

Any Suggestions you want to tell us?
no not realy

[X] By inserting an X in the [X] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[X] By inserting an X in the [X] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with Aeria Terms of Service, Fair Play Rules & Privacy Policy.

Crashed89

Rank 0
Crashed89
PostedNov 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Application

What is your WolfTeam CallSign?
Aesthetics

You are required to have two person to be your back-up, incase you are unable to arrive at the event, they will substitute you. Please list their names below.
a)CloudxD
b)TheNailerer

Will you be able to arrive to the event room on-time?
Yes, an hour early if possible

Vote : Insert an X in 1 of the [] box in the General Category that you would like to have for your reward. Then list 1 weapon/item corresponding to the General Category that you insert an X. *The first 6 different votes will be gathered into a poll and have the registered participants to vote when we reached the required registered participants. So please daily review this thread.
General Category
[] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[X] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is :
(Click Here for a list of weapons that you might need for your decision.)
Pegasus

What do you think about this event? (We want to know more about your opinion)
Cool ruleset, first time playing, looking forward to it ^^

Any Suggestions you want to tell us?
None. Yet.

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with Aeria Terms of Service, Fair Play Rules & Privacy Policy.

Jolteos

Rank 0
Jolteos
PostedDec 02, 2009 8:47 pm
People, Registration Is Closed So Don't Wast Your Time Filling Out The Application.