4nthaxvit

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2009 9:52 am

VitaminC = SuperVitamin

What is your WolfTeam CallSign?
SuperVitamin

You are required to have two person to be your back-up, incase you are unable to arrive at the event, they will substitute you. Please list their names below.
a) Kardiac
b) NubMaster

Will you be able to arrive to the event room on-time?
yes

Vote : Insert an X in 1 of the [] box in the General Category that you would like to have for your reward. Then list 1 weapon/item corresponding to the General Category that you insert an X. *The first 6 different votes will be gathered into a poll and have the registered participants to vote when we reached the required registered participants. So please daily review this thread.
[]General Category[/b]
[] Gun/Pistol
[X] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is : MK-6 G (the best nader ever)
(Click Here for a list of weapons that you might need for your decision.)

What do you think about this event? (We want to know more about your opinion)
is awesome, keep it up

Any Suggestions you want to tell us?
unban vitaminC FTW lol

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with Aeria Terms of Service, Fair Play Rules & Privacy Policy.

PD: I dont understand why VitaminC got banned lol it say temporary? o_O
Advertisement

Umbre37

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2009 8:55 pm
What is your WolfTeam CallSign?
TheAllenKey

You are required to have two person to be your back-up, incase you are unable to arrive at the event, they will substitute you. Please list their names below.
a)TheSaw
b)TheDriller

Will you be able to arrive to the event room on-time?
Yes, i will be able.

Vote : Insert an X in 1 of the [] box in the General Category that you would like to have for your reward. Then list 1 weapon/item corresponding to the General Category that you insert an X. *The first 6 different votes will be gathered into a poll and have the registered participants to vote when we reached the required registered participants. So please daily review this thread.
General Category
[X] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is : MK-6 G
(Click Here for a list of weapons that you might need for your decision.)

What do you think about this event? (We want to know more about your opinion)
I sounds awesome I can't wait!!!

Any Suggestions you want to tell us?
Following TheSaw's Thinking i think that maybe different knives could be fun. (throwing,poison)

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with Aeria Terms of Service, Fair Play Rules & Privacy Policy.

Buzzzsaw

Rank 2
Buzzzsaw
PostedNov 14, 2009 10:43 pm
Wasn't SuperVitamin & VitaminC the same person?? Oo

l3atter

Rank 1
l3atter
PostedNov 15, 2009 4:17 pm
Game was fun, the only con about it was the winning/losing of the teams. How red team won, even though you told blue to lose, so now red gets 20k. And the other con was all the lag... Otherwise I had a blast.

IGN: ShadyWolf1
YIM: ShadyWolf1
Xfire: l3atter

aleyoha

Rank 2
aleyoha
PostedNov 15, 2009 4:20 pm
the event was awesome, i was lagging like crazy =P but i killed general once when he was with wolf2 and my kdr went down from 2.74 to 2.70 =(

keep up with this events aeria ;D

Buzzzsaw

Rank 2
Buzzzsaw
PostedNov 15, 2009 4:25 pm
How to PWN an event 101:

Image Link

Umbre37

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2009 4:27 pm
I had a lot of fun the system is great! Only thing was that lagger who was really getting on my nerves... my kdr went down from 1.25 to 1.07... but my kills whent up to 1337!!!!!! Very Happy

Loved the event and im looking foward to do it again!

Viva La ToolBox!!!

TheAllenKey

Buzzzsaw

Rank 2
Buzzzsaw
PostedNov 15, 2009 4:30 pm
Exept for the HUGE lag and the fact that blue team really deserved to win, THAT WAS AWESOME!!! MOST FUN EVENT I'VE EVER PLAYED Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Suicide bomber tactic is sooo fun to use too. I killed many people with it.
And the feeling of having to look EVERYWHERE because people are SWARMING is INSANE!
Plus, the GS using Guardian & Ghost wolves is awesome.

I have one word for this event:

AWESOME

INTERESTING FACT: the top 4 killers of the game are from Toolbox Very Happy

forbiddenagent

Rank 1
forbiddenagent
PostedNov 15, 2009 4:34 pm
Buzzzsaw wrote:
Exept for the HUGE lag and the fact that blue team really deserved to win, THAT WAS AWESOME!!! MOST FUN EVENT I'VE EVER PLAYED Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Suicide bomber tactic is sooo fun to use too. I killed many people with it.
And the feeling of having to look EVERYWHERE because people are SWARMING is INSANE!
Plus, the GS using Guardian & Ghost wolves is awesome.

I have one word for this event:

AWESOME

INTERESTING FACT: the top 4 killers of the game are from Toolbox Very Happy  

Wait until you try Inflammation and my current developing event, Explosion...

Buzzzsaw

Rank 2
Buzzzsaw
PostedNov 15, 2009 4:42 pm
You can be sure I'm gonna give them a try ;P

By the way, TheDriller killed GS Falx like 4-5 times and he's not in the King Captures list. Oo