JoshuaCBartley

Rank 1
PostedNov 08, 2009 12:49 am
I don't know what the KingSlayers list is for but you have hackers in it. Whats that suppose to mean, you condone wall hacking?
Advertisement

its0ver187

Rank 0
its0ver187
PostedNov 09, 2009 4:53 am
Out of that King Slayers kill list probably Lillie and [GS]falx are the only ones who don't hack. Not too sure about Lillie though, never seen him/her.

forbiddenagent

Rank 1
forbiddenagent
PostedNov 09, 2009 12:29 pm
Inflammation and the current developing new event, Explosion (Might be rename), will be host later on after Ex-Termination is stable.

Please remember that this event held on Sunday, November 15, 2009. Check the countdown for period left.

Thank you for registering.

arsg1

Rank 0
arsg1
PostedNov 09, 2009 7:28 pm   Last edited by arsg1 on Nov 09, 2009 7:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total
this event is awsome

arsg1

Rank 0
arsg1
PostedNov 09, 2009 7:31 pm   Last edited by arsg1 on Nov 10, 2009 3:13 pm. Edited 1 time in total
What is your WolfTeam CallSign?
Stefan

You are required to have two person to be your back-up, incase you are unable to arrive at the event, they will substitute you. Please list their names below.
a) wikidman
b) Kardiac

Will you be able to arrive to the event room on-time?
Yes

Vote : Insert an X in 1 of the [] box in the General Category that you would like to have for your reward. Then list 1 weapon/item corresponding to the General Category that you insert an X. *The first 6 different votes will be gathered into a poll and have the registered participants to vote when we reached the required registered participants. So please daily review this thread.
General Category
[X] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is :
(Click Here for a list of weapons that you might need for your decision.)

What do you think about this event? (We want to know more about your opinion)
awsome

Any Suggestions you want to tell us?
dont let any hackers in

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with Aeria Terms of Service, Fair Play Rules & Privacy Policy.

azure123

Rank 0
azure123
PostedNov 10, 2009 1:29 am
AzureGod

You are required to have two person to be your back-up, incase you are unable to arrive at the event, they will substitute you. Please list their names below.
a) 0emoboy0
b) inhumankid

Of course.

Vote : Insert an X in 1 of the [] box in the General Category that you would like to have for your reward. Then list 1 weapon/item corresponding to the General Category that you insert an X. *The first 6 different votes will be gathered into a poll and have the registered participants to vote when we reached the required registered participants. So please daily review this thread.
General Category
[x] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is :
(Click Here for a list of weapons that you might need for your decision.)
Any wepon from the artic set.

Its great,Like all events =D

Nahhh

[X] By inserting an X in the [X] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with Aeria Terms of Service, Fair Play Rules & Privacy Policy.

l3atter

Rank 1
l3atter
PostedNov 11, 2009 9:00 pm
I might be able to get my friend to do it, what time does the applications end??? Like Nov. 13 at wat time???

IGN: ShadyWolf1
YIM: ShadyWolf1
Xfire: l3atter

forbiddenagent

Rank 1
forbiddenagent
PostedNov 11, 2009 9:24 pm
l3atter wrote:
I might be able to get my friend to do it, what time does the applications end??? Like Nov. 13 at wat time???  

This friday, which mean in 2 more days.

fossil11

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2009 8:14 pm

register

i would like to rejester
fossil

a) kobebryant
b) fossil111

ontime

General Category
[] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is :a gold awp

[x] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[x] By inserting an X in the [x] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with [b]Aeria
Terms of Service, Fair Play Rules & Privacy Policy.

To participate in this event you are required to agree with a few terms. You will see two [ ] boxes, by putting an X in the [ ] box, you are agreeing to these rules. If you do not put an X in those boxes you will not be able to participate in this event. You must list two substitutes in your application in case you are unable to come to the event. You must have the agreement of these two players before listing their names in the registration form. If you do not have the agreement of the players that you list as substitutes you will be placed on the blacklist and unable to participate in this event.

First 14 Correct Application Posts will be selected to participate. See above Participants list for selected applicants.

Andrea9222

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2009 8:32 am
C0nDeNsTrIkE

a)xPoseydon
b)kr1x

Yes...

General Category
[X] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is: Ef 2000 T

Its good ^^

No

[X] By inserting an X in the [X] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.