forbiddenagent

Rank 1
forbiddenagent
PostedNov 03, 2009 8:47 pm   Last edited by forbiddenagent on Nov 15, 2009 4:40 pm. Edited 3 times in total

[11/15/09] Ex-Termination (Registeration Open on 11/16/09)

Reviews the instructions & rules for [Ex-Termination] event & register to participate.
[GS]Falx and I ([GS]General), will be hosting Ex-Termination Event weekly. Please carefully read and review the instructions and rules for this event, it is a very serious offence for you to violate, or attempt to violate, these rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superior Champion Of The Week
Red Team : TheDriller
Blue Team : TheBuZZZsaW

King Slayers

• Fettre
  • Wikidman
  • Thehammerer
  • ShadyWolf1
  • ThebuZZZsaw
  • Zzesty
  • Alee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schedule

• Sunday, November 15
  • 1:00 P.M. PST/8:00 P.M. GMT (Be online 1 HR before the event take place for preparation!)

Countdown

Features

• Top Killers
  • Knife ONLY
  • Suicide Bombers
  • King Captures

Top Killers
On each team, anyone who have top kills at the end of the game will be receiving the grand prizes and a title as "Superior Champion" for the whole week. (Superior Champions will be changed when new winners are announced.)

Knife ONLY
You are to be using KNIFE ONLY. Any participants who uses weapons/wolves in this event or fire/shoot a gun bullet/ammo will automatically be disqualified. This is a knife battle.

Suicide Bombers
Suicide Bombers are special agents. You are to be ALWAYS holding your grenade (Hold Left-Click) and goes toward to your enemy and let them knife(Kill) you. After then, your grenade will be dropped upon your dead body and it will explode and damages any enemies around that area. The purpose of a suicide bomber is when you are almost dead, with low HP, just like a Berserker, you would suicide and try to kill atleast someone or damage them to the point where they are almost dead and to give those who couldn't knife, a chance to kills. As long you don't release (Throw) the grenade, you may normally walk anywhere with the bomb or switch into knife mode or anything else. YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE SUICIDE BOMBER METHOD, If you dislike the idea of a suicide bomber, you can ignore it, but you better watch out for your enemies who are using it! Here is an example video of a suicide bomber.
Notice : Everyone, including Red & Blue team, can be a suicide bomber or uses knife. You can use ANY Bombs, as long it is a special weapon (grenade), its fine.

King Captures
King captures is an additional features. [GS]Falx and I ([GS]General) will be involved in this event, as the KING. We will be located in our spawn base (King Base) and if you able to arrive at the king base and kill the KING 3 times, You will be rewarded a prize. (King Kills are UNLIMITED, You can continue receiving prizes if you continuely reaching the same king kills goal.)
Bonus : Within the event, the kings will come out of their King Base in GUARDIAN form for a face off with the opposite king! The lucky person who able to knife the KING in guardian form(No need 3 times) will receive a 1 day cash item!
Ghost Hunt : Within the event, the kings will be hiding somewhere on the map! Locate the King hidden position and kill them to receive a 1 day cash item! (No need 3 times)
Secret Mode : ??? (Unknown)

Rewards

• Top Killers : 7 Days Cash Item & "Superior Champion of the week" Title
  • Winning Team : 20k Golds
  • Losing Team : 10k Golds
  • King Captures : 1 Day Cash Item

Note : You will be asked to vote for the rewards in your application.

Rules

1. No Wolves, Guns, Pistols, Rifles and any others weapons EXCEPT Knife.
2. You must ALWAYS holds your grenade (Hold Left-Click) and DO NOT release your grenade (Left-Click) until you are dead when in suicide bomber mode.
3. Anyone who tells the room password to anyone not part of the event, will be punished.

Consequences

1. Anyone who violate this rules will results an add on BlackLists and will be disqualified from this event.
2. Those who opposed to follows this rules will immediately be put on Blacklists and disqualified from this event.
3. You will automatically disqualified if you violate this rule.

[GM]DropKick will be monitoring!

Tips : The numbers on the rule list is corresponding to the numbers on the consequences list. (e.g. [Rules] 1. No Wolves, Guns..... Consequence for that rule is -> [Consequence] 1. Anyone who violate....)

Note : The event host of this event have the rights to decline any applications from anyone at anytime without any reasons.

BlackLists
  • None

Notice : Anyone who is put on the blacklists will not be able to participate in this event anymore.
Participants

• ShadyWolf1
    a) ShadyWolf
    b) TheLeetWorld
  • TheBuZZZsaW
    a) TheWrench
    b) CoverMe
  • TheSaw
    a) TheDriller
    b) TheAllenKey
  • TheHammerer
    a) Fettre
    b) ToTheSite
  • TheDriller
    a) fettre
    b) Illplant
  • VitaminC
    a) VitaminB
    b) VitaminD
  • Zzesty
    a) Excused
    b) Exception
  • Alee
    a) Universe
    b) dohdoh
  • Stefan
    a) wikidman
    b) Kardiac
  • AzureGod
    a) 0emoboy0
    b) inhumankid
  • fossil
    a) kobebryant
    b) fossil111
  • C0nDeNsTrIkE
    a) xPoseydon
    b) kr1x
  • SuperVitamin
    a) Kardiac
    b) NubMaster
  • TheAllenKey
    a) TheSaw
    b) TheDriller

Participants will be contacted In-Game 24 Hrs before the event start for a notification and a reminder that you are registered for this event. Any participants thinks they will not make it to the event, PLEASE report the notices to the Event Host ([GS]General) 24 Hours before the event start. Anyone that does not appear on-time at the event, will be replaced by your substitutes.

How To Register
You must register in THIS POST, using the registration form below, 48 hours prior to the event start time. Copy and paste the form into your post and fill in all blanks. Please preview your post before filling the form in, so you are not confused and messes up the form codes :
Code:

What is your WolfTeam CallSign?

You are required to have two person to be your back-up, incase you are unable to arrive at the event, they will substitute you. Please list their names below.
a)
b)

Will you be able to arrive to the event room on-time?

[b][color=red]Vote :[/color][/b] Insert an X in 1 of the [] box in the General Category that you would like to have for your reward. Then list 1 weapon/item corresponding to the General Category that you insert an X. *The first 6 different votes will be gathered into a poll and have the registered participants to vote when we reached the required registered participants. So please daily review this thread.
[b]General Category[/b]
[] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
[b]Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is :[/b]
([url=http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=481135]Click Here[/url] for a list of weapons that you might need for your decision.)

What do you think about this event? (We want to know more about your opinion)

Any Suggestions you want to tell us?

[] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with [b]Aeria[/b] [url=http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms]Terms of Service[/url], [url=http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/rules]Fair Play Rules[/url] &  [url=http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/privacy]Privacy Policy[/url].

To participate in this event you are required to agree with a few terms. You will see two [ ] boxes, by putting an X in the [ ] box, you are agreeing to these rules. If you do not put an X in those boxes you will not be able to participate in this event. You must list two substitutes in your application in case you are unable to come to the event. You must have the agreement of these two players before listing their names in the registration form. If you do not have the agreement of the players that you list as substitutes you will be placed on the blacklist and unable to participate in this event.

First 14 Correct Application Posts will be selected to participate. See above Participants list for selected applicants.

REGISTRATION CLOSED
Advertisement

forbiddenagent

Rank 1
forbiddenagent
PostedNov 03, 2009 8:50 pm
Here is an example of how your application should looks like :

[GS]General

You are required to have two person to be your back-up, incase you are unable to arrive at the event, they will substitute you. Please list their names below.
a)[GS]Falx
b)[GS]Mark

Precisely Yes.

Vote : Insert an X in 1 of the [] box in the General Category that you would like to have for your reward. Then list 1 weapon/item corresponding to the General Category that you insert an X. *The first 6 different votes will be gathered into a poll and have the registered participants to vote when we reached the required registered participants. So please daily review this thread.
General Category
[X] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is :
(Click Here for a list of weapons that you might need for your decision.)
DE-50 GOLD

Its remarkable!

Absolutely Not.

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with Aeria Terms of Service, Fair Play Rules & Privacy Policy.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST OR OTHER POSTS FOR YOUR SUBMISSION! YOU MUST USE THE SUBMISSION FORM PROVIDED ON THE EVENT BOARD!

l3atter

Rank 1
l3atter
PostedNov 03, 2009 9:04 pm   Last edited by l3atter on Nov 15, 2009 4:16 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Applicataion

ShadyWolf1

a) ShadyWolf
b) TheLeetWorld

Yes, I am absolutely sure I will make it.

Vote : Insert an X in 1 of the [] box in the General Category that you would like to have for your reward. Then list 1 weapon/item corresponding to the General Category that you insert an X. *The first 6 different votes will be gathered into a poll and have the registered participants to vote when we reached the required registered participants. So please daily review this thread.
General Category
[X] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is : EF-2000 Limited, if I can't get that, then Gold Tommy

It was good except for the way you made blue lose and all the lag.

Not at this moment.

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[X] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with Aeria Terms of Service, Fair Play Rules & Privacy Policy.

Buzzzsaw

Rank 2
Buzzzsaw
PostedNov 03, 2009 9:35 pm
TheBuZZZsaW

a)TheWrench
b)CoverMe

I will!

General Category
[] Gun/Pistol
[X] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
MK-6 G

I think that this is really original and well organized. Normal Knife-Only Events are fun, but this is like an advanced version that looks very interesting.

After the event, you can be sure I'm going to share my suggestions if there is any aspect of the event that might need to be modified.

robertgoral

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2009 2:41 pm
TheSaw

a)TheDriller
b)TheAllenKey

Yes, i will be able.

General Category
[] Gun/Pistol
[X] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
MK-6 G

I really am fond to the idea. From the begging I always loved to use the knife and i grew a deep appreciation to the silver blade. The event on its own is very unique!!

I've been thinking and talking a lot about it with my friends and different knives could add a interesting perspective to the game. Just a suggestion Wink

lelorien1

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2009 3:52 pm   Last edited by lelorien1 on Nov 07, 2009 11:57 am. Edited 1 time in total
TheHammerer

a)Fettre
b)ToTheSite

Will you be able to arrive to the event room on-time?yes

Vote : Insert an X in 1 of the [] box in the General Category that you would like to have for your reward. Then list 1 weapon/item corresponding to the General Category that you insert an X.
General Category
[x] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Tommy-45/100R (tommy gold) Very Happy

Awesome! Great initiative! This is the type of event that makes Wolfteam so unique, and incredibly superior to the international version.

Keep up this kind of event! This is a great motivation for players to keep playing and to be addicts.

[x] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[x] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with Aeria Terms of Service, Fair Play Rules & Privacy Policy.

jutemachine1

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2009 4:03 pm
TheDriller

a)fettre
b)Illplant

yes

General Category
[x] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
em-500 or if I can't then ruger :

It's so awesome!

Agreed for more melee weapons.

[x] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree as a valid applicants that all above informations and statements are correctly filled out. I have the permissions from the following substitutes listed above on my application to put their name and be contacted during my absent. I clearly had readed all above event informations & understand every single materials listed on the event board.

[x] By inserting an X in the [] box (e.g. [X]), I agree & promises not to violate any rules during the event, ruining/destroying others enjoyments, using foul languages and agree with Aeria Terms of Service, Fair Play Rules & Privacy Policy.

4nthaxx

Rank 0
4nthaxx
PostedNov 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Application

VitaminC

a) VitaminB
b) VitaminD

Of course, yes.

[]General Category[/b]
[] Gun/Pistol
[X] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is MK-6 G :

Is the best event.

None.

IGN: VitaminC

Zzesty

Rank 2
Zzesty
PostedNov 08, 2009 12:08 am
Zzesty

a) Excused
b) Exception

Yes.

General Category
[X] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
Weapon/Item I wanted for my reward is : Auz A3 C if possible if not XEM WT.

I think this event will be loads of fun.
No, this event is basically flawless. I like it alot!

aleyoha

Rank 2
aleyoha
PostedNov 08, 2009 12:40 am
Alee

a)Universe
b)dohdoh

of course

General Category
[X] Gun/Pistol
[] Grenade
[] Backpack
[] Tattoo
EF-2000 Limited, if I can't get that, I-115T gold

its great

nope