DarkNight009

Rank 0
DarkNight009
PostedOct 25, 2009 9:26 pm

idk how to but i wanna be a gm

im sick of being called names and all this cussing
Hello every 1 im sick of cussing hacking and all of that so with all ur help i wanna be a game saga or a gm what ever u call it to stop hackers and all that other stuff cus i want people to play fair and why does every 1 cus at each other so much its like WOW all over again but worse i mean the people over there cus so much they bring a new meaning to cussing and seriously whats with all the junk mail u get but any ways enough of my problems make me a gm or Gs and ill make sure i help other peoples problems
Advertisement

Persiangato

GameSage: Forum
Persiangato
PostedOct 25, 2009 9:34 pm
If you're interested in becoming a GM, visit the "Now Hiring" page on the forums. There's no remote work, GM-ship though so you'll have to be able to commute to the Aeria offices in either Santa Clara, California or Berlin, Germany.

If you're interested in becoming a Community Volunteer "Game Sage" then please read the Current Wolfteam Game Sage List and scroll down to the Game Sage FAQ where the process is explained.

tanzer125

Rank 1
tanzer125
PostedOct 26, 2009 1:01 am
not to mention GM work requires game/computer programming background, if im not mistaken that is.. cant just walk into it like physical labor job

Persiangato

GameSage: Forum
Persiangato
PostedOct 26, 2009 1:28 am
.-. No, not really. GM is more customer service based then anything else and it is an entry level position (course, with all their apps *_* I wish you luck). Check out the requirements on the Now Hiring link above (and technically on the below as well since it's on the bottom of this page).