JimmSki

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2009 11:05 am

Help in the Auction House

I think i may have deleted all my gaer in the auction house
Im new to allot of the this Episode 4 stuff I just started playing with an account I created a year ago. I posted a bunch of gear, Lapis and other AP item in the Auction House and deleted my NM character and apparently everything in the Auction house was linked to that character or something. No other characters on my account can get my gear out of the Auction House, if it is even in there.

So my question is,
Is there any thing I can do about this? it was a lot of very expensive gear and items, so if there is any remote chance I can recover the gear or my NM charter I would really appreciate the input.

Thanks
Advertisement

wishmaster.88

Rank 0
wishmaster.88
PostedOct 25, 2009 12:21 pm
try sending a ticket to contact us and explain them ur problem, maybe they are able to help u, or res ur nm toon
good luck with that

Hellhammer - Nihil - Nightwish - -Hate- - KingOvHell - Apostasy - Therion //AfterForever

JimmSki

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2009 2:19 pm
Thanks for the input wishmaster, i appreciate it.

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedOct 26, 2009 3:31 pm
I really suspect that you will be out of luck - unless you buy a character revival at the cost of 7500ap.
You can try sending in a ticket and really hope that the GMs are feeling very generous the day they receive it.

RIP Kizzd

Halide

Rank 2
Halide
PostedOct 26, 2009 6:11 pm
Items being linked to a specific character and not an account is a pretty significant drawback in my opinion. People need to be made aware fo that or I have a feeling there will be lots of tickets with similar requests being sent to the GMs.

The name is Twisty, MrTwisty.

n3cr0m33p5

Rank 4
n3cr0m33p5
PostedOct 26, 2009 6:19 pm
Issue noted and added to the Auction House wiki page