ChaosEnder

Rank 0
ChaosEnder
PostedJan 28, 2007 3:16 pm

Ideas For Armor

Wouldn't it be cool if they had an event where they could let us customise or own armor?
My friends and i were just talking and we thought it would be cool if they had an event where we could all customize our own armor and then we could vote on the best one, which would be added to the game. I was thinking they should make some samurai armor. What do you guys think?

You can be sure that life isn't a game. If it was, it would come with better instructions. Would you read them?
Advertisement

ChaosEnder

Rank 0
ChaosEnder
PostedJan 28, 2007 4:05 pm
Seriously people come on reply to something Sad

You can be sure that life isn't a game. If it was, it would come with better instructions. Would you read them?

raliaga

Rank 0
raliaga
PostedJan 28, 2007 5:42 pm
hehe, don't double post XD
there was a event for helmets the last week, but just some of us post things, looks like the community don't have so manies designers XD
i think that thats a nice idea, but first we need wait for more features in game, regarding customization, like more faces, more hairs, change color of hair, etc... cause all the charas looks the same -_- one nice feature i think that is the heigh-weight customize (like the one in silkroad) know what? i will post it in features request XDD

Byant-Titan

kaleng

Rank 3
kaleng
PostedJan 28, 2007 7:32 pm
more customization is nice, but a lot of work for the admins.

[AGE] LC: Crim (Krim) | Domo:Haji (-pedia) Alchemist | Moo Moo Cow Cheeze | Lag Faster |

ChaosEnder

Rank 0
ChaosEnder
PostedJan 29, 2007 2:33 pm
Meh the admins make a lot of events now some of us are starting to think they like work Smile

Riviana

Rank 0
Riviana
PostedJan 29, 2007 6:56 pm
I was able to customize the colors of my armor in another game I played,...pretty soon people went too far with it.

Ever seen a cleric in hot pink tanking a mob? Stuff like that excessiveness takes a toll on graphics, but as far as different looking armor, all for it.