draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedOct 01, 2010 10:15 pm
Glad to see the sig maker is still up. Very Happy

Permanently retired from Shaiya as of 08/2012.
Advertisement

ZINMRIC

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2010 9:21 pm
Working on it

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedDec 10, 2010 2:10 pm
MadMonso wrote:
...I pay for this one so this will be good for atleast 6 months.  

6 months over...is it down now? Sad

MadMonso

Rank 0
MadMonso
PostedDec 14, 2010 12:49 pm
It is still paid for, I didn't let it expire but I am having more problems with my hosting company so I am switching. I'm hoping to premiere the new website soon, I have intentions of transferring all the current accounts/images over but time will tell.
The old site may come back up in the meantime but that's more up to my hosting than me, I'm looking at a January launch date since my old hosting will expire then but have not had much time to work on it recently.

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedJan 15, 2011 2:53 pm
Free bump to keep this thread alive so ppl know about this awesome sig generator. Very Happy

MadMonso

Rank 0
MadMonso
PostedFeb 17, 2011 4:19 am
Hey everyone, I've got good news and bad news.
I do not post frequently but I get an e-mail when other post on this thread, I'm glad to see a constant flow of people signing up each day and concern enough to make a new thread. If you want support, please only use this thread since it is the only one I actively check.

People have been saying that the site was down and I interrupted that in the normal sense of people cannot reach the website, apparently for the last two and half weeks it was up but not sending out the confirmation private messages! I was getting an influx on the number of people needing account unlocks but I thought that was simply due to the high number of users, over 6000 users THANK YOU!

I just recently (past 20 minutes) fixed the problem, anyone who made an account in the past two and half weeks who did not receive a private message to set up their password(*see note below) please use this link and try again http://ag1s.sigmaker.net/getPassword.php

PLEASE only use the sigmaker.net links when responding to anyone or making links, yes I know it links to something else but that will go away very soon.

So the bad, I have to move the site which in this case means I have to remake the site. I have about a week to do so and probably cannot do so in that time frame so the site will probably be down in about a week. In order to prevent loss of any new information, I will be locking the site in a week not allowing any new users or anybody to login. I hope to have the new site up soon but I have a real job and real school and get an occasional praise from this and that's it. I'll try and keep people updated about this, thank you.

*IMPORTANT NOTE
This signature generator is not sponsored or affiliated with AeriaGames
Signature generator password and account are not-associated with AeriaGames and should have a different password for your own security purposes.

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedFeb 17, 2011 4:29 am
Yay! Thanks for the fix and the great work overall Smile

Aussie86

Rank 2
Aussie86
PostedFeb 17, 2011 6:19 am
Just recently (past 20 minutes) fixed the problem, anyone who made an account in the past two and half weeks who did not receive a private message to set up their password(*see note below) please use this link and try again http://ag1s.sigmaker.net/getPassword.php

I Tried this and I receive this error:

Error #R3: User has already made this request, see FAQ for more details. Still no PM =/

niagara1976

Rank 2
niagara1976
PostedFeb 17, 2011 8:18 am
Thanks for a nice generator Smile

kata2213

Rank 3
kata2213
PostedMar 23, 2011 11:15 pm
is the sig generator down? me and a friend are both getting the "Login suspended" message Sad