MadMonso

Rank 0
MadMonso
PostedOct 21, 2009 1:21 pm   Last edited by MadMonso on Oct 25, 2009 10:21 am. Edited 1 time in total

Signature Generator is back online

Version 2.2.6 is live
Sorry all for the huge inconvenience. Before every stopped working I checked and had exactly 1000 users! Now they are about 200 users that tried to register and it failed. I cleared all the requests past the 1000th users since no one of them received the confirmation; so please do the registration again. If it comes up with the "Error #R3: User has already made this request", check you inbox to see if you have the old confirmation, that link will this work. Like I said, I cleared alot of the confirmation numbers from my database so they might be few people that somehow got the confirmation message before that I reset so those links won't work and you have to register again.

To register, you need to enter you AeriaGames username and have your PM settings set to everyone. The system logs me in and send you an automated PM with a confirmation link that leads you to a create password page. THIS IS NOT YOUR AeriaGames PASSWORD this is a new unique password to use the signature generator I created and is no way affiliated with AG.

If you previously entered you AeriaGames password you can continue using it but if for any reason you wish to change the password, re-register. Changing the password and registration is the same exact process for my site.

So again, sorry for the inconvience but everyone that was having problems before, please try again and if anyone has anymore problems, post or PM me. I received 3 pages of PMs about people's issues and most of them generically said the same thing so I ignored most of them since the problem should be resolved.

Advertisement

PhoenixBirb

Rank 0
PhoenixBirb
PostedOct 21, 2009 2:55 pm
Thx Wink

<br> www.world-of-aden.net -=[WoA]MMORPG Clan Base=-

dusktilldawn

Rank 0
dusktilldawn
PostedOct 21, 2009 6:05 pm
AWESSSOMEEE JASON

IT WORKED THIS TIME

THANK U VERY MUCH!!!

Eman0n

Rank 1
Eman0n
PostedOct 21, 2009 6:24 pm
lol I name changed so I decided to create a new Sig but I can't edit the Class/Faction info. It's showing that I'm a 60 UM Hunter.

MadMonso

Rank 0
MadMonso
PostedOct 21, 2009 8:55 pm
Eman0n wrote:
lol I name changed so I decided to create a new Sig but I can't edit the Class/Faction info. It's showing that I'm a 60 UM Hunter.  

There is a bug with some level ranked characters, I figured out what it is but not how to fix it so soon hopefully.

PhoenixBirb

Rank 0
PhoenixBirb
PostedOct 22, 2009 2:45 am
Is it possible to add the german servers "Aurora" and "Beyla"?

Thx agian Jason Wink

<br> www.world-of-aden.net -=[WoA]MMORPG Clan Base=-

Erica.M

Rank 0
Erica.M
PostedOct 22, 2009 6:01 am
Still doesn't work... Crying or Very sad

"Error #R1: User does not exist."

I'm existing...i think... O.o

MadMonso

Rank 0
MadMonso
PostedOct 22, 2009 8:35 am
Erica.M wrote:
Still doesn't work... Crying or Very sad

"Error #R1: User does not exist."

I'm existing...i think... O.o  

The username has to be the same as your AeriaGames *THIS IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH AERIAGAMES* that's just how I set it up. I tried your username to see why and it went through so you should have an automated PM from me.

I don't know is it's the cause but I see you only have 1 post and sometimes my system requires the user to have one post because that's the only way it can find you.

*REMINDER* ALL PMs from this website will come from this account MadMonso and will NEVER ask for any password or personal information. Currently the only PMs you should get are the automated one from registering/reset password or in response to question from PMs.

MadMonso

Rank 0
MadMonso
PostedOct 22, 2009 8:45 am
PhoenixBirb wrote:
Is it possible to add the german servers "Aurora" and "Beyla"?

Thx agian Jason Wink  

I still have the bug I want to work out first. I went to the German version of the site and found one hilarious posting in the Fan Art section but also went over and checked out if they had the rankings like the English version and they do but it's slightly different so once I fixed the bug I'll look into getting those servers and the list for making characters and after that I'll work on getting the rankings working so
1. Fix Bug
2. Add servers to make list (Ranked characters can be created but will have to be filled out by hand and won't include rank)
3. Add German rankings

Since you were the first to ask and also since German is top on the AG Language list after English (at least to me) I'll start with the German one and as long as no more bugs are found, I'll work my way down to French, Turkish, and Spanish after. So German may be my testing for foreign language servers.

JermyH

Rank 0
JermyH
PostedOct 22, 2009 9:16 am
Awesome, works great now, ty sir

-Shark 56UM Battle-Guard. *Teos Fury- AbsoluteZero*