Gadieli

Rank 0
Gadieli
PostedDec 18, 2007 10:17 am
Yeah, I'm currently logged in to my Aeria games account but it still shows "no such account" or whatever when I try to log in to the game. Then I click on the "Create New Account" button on the client but that just leads me to a "you don't have permission" page, which I'm assuming is there because I'm logged in to my account. I want to use my AP in this game AND in last chaos so I don't want to have to create a new account just to play. :-/

Has anyone else actually been able to log in? And if so, how did you go about activating the account? The steps that worked for closed beta (log in to Aeria Games site, receive confirmation, put in UN and PW and viola) don't seem to work for open beta.

Would really appreciate the help and will ignore the flames from those saying "it's so easy!" (though they haven't logged in yet...)

Thanks again!

*Proud Member of Fate!* FlameStrike - Lvl 54 Mage FlameStorm - lvl 42 Mage Precision - lvl 30 PVP Ranger -HealingTouch - lvl 15 PVP Priest
Advertisement

Lascas

Rank 1
Lascas
PostedDec 18, 2007 10:17 am
hmmm that explains why there are so little english in EU servers...
its cool, noone likes english anyway!!! Very Happy

FLAMED!!!!!!! Wink

Nighteye2

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2007 10:31 am
Lascas wrote:
hmmm that explains why there are so little english in EU servers...
its cool, noone likes english anyway!!! Very Happy

FLAMED!!!!!!! Wink  

I'm Dutch and I like english well enough. Proper english, that is, not that bastardisation of proper english that gets used primarily by americans. They insist on misspelling words like humour and colour. Barbaric, I tell you! Wink