GM_Viet

GameMaster: USA
PostedJan 28, 2007 3:08 am

Do you want to know anything abuot me?

Ask me any questions you want and I'll try my best to answer them.

Working hard or hardly working? Join my group, vietiscool: http://www.aeriagames.com/group/193 www.whatocean.net (coming soon)
Advertisement

metieval

Rank 3
metieval
PostedJan 28, 2007 6:24 am
Can you as a GM view other GM actions.
Like see their Add Item command histories?

"Treat your inferiors as you would be treated by your superiors," - Seneca "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." Albert Einstein

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedJan 28, 2007 9:06 am
i just want some htings clearded up
1.(at bottom of index)heavydsdate(gs) is in orange letters as a admin while other gs arnt in orange just normal blue
2.(also at bottom of index)mieuychan(gm)is in blue as a normal character but shouldnt mieuychan be green as you(mieuychan is also not on the gm's list)
3.rumors.a admin/gm gave someone a lv 60 horse is this possable?

think thats it,ty for your time
~skull

GM_Viet

PostedJan 28, 2007 1:55 pm
metieval wrote:
Can you as a GM view other GM actions.
Like see their Add Item command histories?  

Yes.

skull12580 wrote:
1.(at bottom of index)heavydsdate(gs) is in orange letters as a admin while other gs arnt in orange just normal blue
2.(also at bottom of index)mieuychan(gm)is in blue as a normal character but shouldnt mieuychan be green as you(mieuychan is also not on the gm's list)
3.rumors.a admin/gm gave someone a lv 60 horse is this possable?  

1. She's not an admin. The bottom is a little fudged.

2. Again, the bottom is a little fudged.

3. Yes it is possible. I didn't know it was possible but now I figured out how to do it after that happened.

Working hard or hardly working? Join my group, vietiscool: http://www.aeriagames.com/group/193 www.whatocean.net (coming soon)

metieval

Rank 3
metieval
PostedJan 28, 2007 2:10 pm
one more question ...

LOL can you Fix my post? What you typed is in my reply.

"Treat your inferiors as you would be treated by your superiors," - Seneca "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." Albert Einstein

Vunesreca

Rank 0
Vunesreca
PostedJan 29, 2007 12:25 am
Personal
What annoys you most about the game players, and what sort of things irritate you on the forums?
Which colour is more preferred to yourself, green or blue?
How often do you spend moderating the game and forums per day, and full week?

Game
Will there be, at some point, a weather system in the game. Rain, fog, snow, etc?
When it comes to the uniforms and armour in the game, will there ever be an outfit fashioned similar to the Mesoamerican wears? (lots of colourful feathers, people like feathers)
When the shop comes out, will there be accessories for dressing up our pets?

Display Image is ©2006 ‘Vunesreca’ Do not copy, alter, or redistribute without prior consent from me, the artist.

kaleng

Rank 3
kaleng
PostedJan 29, 2007 12:30 am
1. in order, what are the top ten guild in ur opinion?
2. are dragon weps worth all the trouble in getting them?
3. when is the merac dungeon gonna be released?

[AGE] LC: Crim (Krim) | Domo:Haji (-pedia) Alchemist | Moo Moo Cow Cheeze | Lag Faster |

GM_Viet

PostedJan 29, 2007 12:33 am
Vunesreca wrote:
Personal
What annoys you most about the game players, and what sort of things irritate you on the forums?
Which colour is more preferred to yourself, green or blue?
How often do you spend moderating the game and forums per day, and full week?

1. Game players: When they beg me for items.
Forums: One specific poster, and people who make up things or spread unsubstantiated rumors. Especially when these people draw conclusions from false information (and then everyone else starts doing it)

2. Green is actually my favorite color.

3. In game, used to be a lot more but now school is taking over so i'm only in game for about 2 hours a day. In the forums, about 2 hours a day also.

Vunesreca wrote:

Game
Will there be, at some point, a weather system in the game. Rain, fog, snow, etc?
When it comes to the uniforms and armour in the game, will there ever be an outfit fashioned similar to the Mesoamerican wears? (lots of colourful feathers, people like feathers)
When the shop comes out, will there be accessories for dressing up our pets?  

1. I tried to get this feature but it would be hard for them based on the engine. They could use another method but it wouldn't look really good.

2. Once we have revenue we will ask people for designs for uniforms/armor. If someone designs that, then yes there may be.

3. So far there are no pet accessories designed yet, but these may come out after the shop.

kaleng wrote:

1. in order, what are the top ten guild in ur opinion?
2. are dragon weps worth all the trouble in getting them?
3. when is the merac dungeon gonna be released?  

1. haha... not gonna bite on that one :p

2. They look pretty cool. It's kinda like driving a ferarri. It's not necessary, but it looks nice and it shows everyone you're rich.

3. It's currently being developed and I don't have an estimate date.

anger is a gift

Rank 4
anger is a gift
PostedJan 29, 2007 2:32 am
i got some questions too:

1. why mobs droping some "unusefull items" (produtions materials, with no any ideas to players what they useufull for)

2. when upgrating with heaven stones is it posible to get more than +1 on weapons and armors (i tryed few times 1 failed, 2 succesfull but +1 at both upragrates)? maybe a i had only bad luck Smile
Is uprading depends of some "factor" (example: weaponsmith or armorsmith mastery, or even alchemy)?

3. what is magical powder? where it can be find?

4. I'm not sure that understand pet's and i got few question:
4.a. if you train pet to be mount, is animal stop raising?
4.b. i saw at animal trainer few options but not sure what they are for (ok mount training and delete skill, but other confuse me) - maybe it is connected with missing english lessons =)
4.c. how to got a animals part (dragon & horse tails, eyes etc)?

i would like to appologies if is possible to find some answers by searching a forum, but when i type in search field "pet lvl" i have a 1000+ results with "pet exploit"

EDIT:
5. i'm missed a guardian system at lvl 10 and didn't got a reputation points
what the reputation points are for? only to get a ES or :s

6. what is with a Clas/Build? wneh player choose a these one? is it connected with reputation?

tnx 4 you time and patience

anger, known as a titan, as a flame-warmaster...

GM_Viet

PostedJan 31, 2007 8:51 pm
anger is a gift wrote:
i got some questions too:

1. why mobs droping some "unusefull items" (produtions materials, with no any ideas to players what they useufull for)  

They will be useful in the future.

anger is a gift wrote:
2. when upgrating with heaven stones is it posible to get more than +1 on weapons and armors (i tryed few times 1 failed, 2 succesfull but +1 at both upragrates)? maybe a i had only bad luck Smile
Is uprading depends of some "factor" (example: weaponsmith or armorsmith mastery, or even alchemy)?  

No it's not. It can only go up by 1. The chance is not affected by anything.

anger is a gift wrote:
3. what is magical powder? where it can be find?  

quoted from heavydsdate's post:

"You can get powder randomly while processing stones and elements. "

"Powder List-
Stones-
Increase in Physical Defense
Increase in Physical Attack

Elements-
Increase in Magical Defense
Increase in Magical Attack"

anger is a gift wrote:
4. I'm not sure that understand pet's and i got few question:
4.a. if you train pet to be mount, is animal stop raising?
4.b. i saw at animal trainer few options but not sure what they are for (ok mount training and delete skill, but other confuse me) - maybe it is connected with missing english lessons =)
4.c. how to got a animals part (dragon & horse tails, eyes etc)?  

4a. yes
b. check the pet guide on the site
c. sacrifice them. check the pet guide.

anger is a gift wrote:
5. i'm missed a guardian system at lvl 10 and didn't got a reputation points
what the reputation points are for? only to get a ES or :s  

rep points are for ES and for wearing certain armors that can only be worn by those with high rep.

anger is a gift wrote:
6. what is with a Clas/Build? wneh player choose a these one? is it connected with reputation?  

A class/build is what class you choose when you create a character. a build refers to what stats you level up.