jsilvermist

Rank 0
jsilvermist
PostedOct 16, 2009 10:05 am

Interac Online

New Easy Payment Method For Canadians
I am sure you're aware that there is a lack of ways to buy AP if you live in Canada.
We do not have the fun cards, nor can we use some of the other methods.
I am sure that it would not be too difficult to add this method of payment, if you do, I know that I and many others would be able to purchase AP much more often.
I am talking about the actual Interac Online site, where anyone who is signed up for online banking, which is pretty much everyone, would be able to pay directly by simply typing in their account number and password without setting up an account on a third-party site.
This would also be a cheap, secure, and efficient way for people who do not have a credit card to buy AP.
I look forward to seeing this payment option added.

Advertisement

greatheaven

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 11:14 pm
i was thinking the same thing, i want to get some ap, and my options are Paypal, and a credit card, Paypal takes week to processed anything i put in, because im not in the state. they should really do something about that.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 06, 2013 11:29 pm
You said fun cards are not available at any of these listed locations?

http://www.aeriagames.com/node/26821

jsilvermist

Rank 0
jsilvermist
PostedJan 07, 2013 4:00 pm
greatheaven wrote:
i was thinking the same thing, i want to get some ap, and my options are Paypal, and a credit card, Paypal takes week to processed anything i put in, because im not in the state. they should really do something about that.  
Nice necro...

sdsdssdsds wrote:
You said fun cards are not available at any of these listed locations?

http://www.aeriagames.com/node/26821  
Might wanna read when this post was made...

---

Now, on the original topic:

TD Canada Trust now offers free Debit Visa cards for any account, which lets you easily verify your PayPal account with only a checking account, allowing instant transactions right from your bank account.

And if you don't want to use PayPal, you can buy with the Debit Visa as if it was a credit card, taking funds directly from your checking account.

Have fun.