ghost769

Rank 0
ghost769
PostedJun 07, 2010 3:07 am
God I really this low succes rate after getting it +4 , its really just a matter of luck after that...
I wasted so much on attack scrolls B and A to get my staff to +5 but no succes the only items
I was able to get to +5 were my body armor/trousers/gloves/boots and hat.... Me want glowing
weapons T_T
Advertisement

KuroNoExcrosist

Rank 0
KuroNoExcrosist
PostedJun 08, 2010 8:58 pm
farthest ive ever gotten with c scrolls is +5
and thats practically murdering my weapons durability XD
my asylum hammer is +5 with durability 2/2 (152) (or something similar <.<)
but one day i was really lucky and got my armor+5 with 72/72 (112) i was so happy ^^

<a></a><div>

ServantXJay

Rank 0
ServantXJay
PostedJul 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Hard

Getting from +4 to +5 is really hard using grade b's
I failed so many times >.<

blinzi69

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2010 6:17 am
KuroNoExcrosist wrote:
farthest ive ever gotten with c scrolls is +5
and thats practically murdering my weapons durability XD
my asylum hammer is +5 with durability 2/2 (152) (or something similar <.<)
but one day i was really lucky and got my armor+5 with 72/72 (112) i was so happy ^^  

thats because Armor has a Higher Success Rate than Weapons Wink

i went from +6 to +8 with only 10 A Attack Scrolls and no Lucky Clovers Very Happy

For the +9 ill get a Blessed Clover Very Happy

KoritalDrathir

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2010 9:14 pm
If you can somehow get a weapon up to a fortification +9 does it reset or repair the durability of the weapon?

abyssdrgn

Rank 1
abyssdrgn
PostedAug 26, 2010 10:27 pm
KoritalDrathir wrote:
If you can somehow get a weapon up to a fortification +9 does it reset or repair the durability of the weapon?  

No the only way to repair your max durability is by using a Blacksmith's Repair Hammer or a Greater Blacksmith's Repair Hammer.

Otsdarva|2x HeavenSword|LineArk

Velurean

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2010 8:46 pm
Does anyone here play the Japanese version? Looking at the pictures used in the original post, if there's no "Repair" button, is that implicative to mean on their version the weapons don't get damaged if the fortification fails??

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedSep 04, 2010 5:01 pm
Has anyone else had problems fortifying 61+ legacy? .I had no trouble getting the lvl 70 or lvl 75 orange sprite sets to +9 but getting my new legacy set to +9 is proving to be a nightmare.

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.

Spirit.of.Sword

Rank 2
Spirit.of.Sword
PostedSep 10, 2010 12:54 pm

= =

TO ALL NOOBS (Razz):
1.(Doesnt works with relics;they unlock at level 31 and they CAN'T glow)
If you put 2 the same type stones to 1h weapon it will glow accordign to stones;if you put FOUR to TWO HANDED weapon it will glow accordign to stones.
2.If you fortify weapon (1h or 2h) to ATLEASt +5 it WILL have WHITE glow.+7 gives u bigger glow,+9 (pwnage) givesu amazing glow.
3.If you put stones AND fortify it to +5/+7/+9(pwnage again) it will have "ADVANCED glow"
4.Failed fortification?Well you can always repair your weapon (at afortification dude or weapon/armor merchant(s)).BUT if your weapon goes to 0/0 durability it's: TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME TO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBYYYYYYYYYYYE Razz well not really gb but there is no other way but to buy blacksmhits repair (50% or 100% repair mallets) for real $ >,> but you can also buy one of those from other players that i call "apers" well yea it wiill take your gold = ,=

and btw my post mith be topic copy >,> but im too lazy to read Razz

somisomi

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
PostedNov 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Fortifying Legacy Sets?

Fortifying Legacy Set at minimum lvl VS Fortifying Legacy Set at maximum lvl
I dont know if this has been asked and answered before....im having trouble finding a relevant thread to my question. My question is...

Will a legacy set have the same final def/mdef stats if i fortify to +9 at the minimum lvl and let it grow to max lvl, compared to letting it grow to max lvl then fortifying it to +9?

Any clarification on this will b much appreciated...