kom4lyf

Rank 4
kom4lyf
PostedOct 14, 2009 5:58 pm
unno TGB and Immortals make some pretty epic battles at Kimu on teos all the time....
Advertisement

slimm1313

Rank 1
slimm1313
PostedOct 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Would for sure destroy the value of ele lapis for a while,  

Do the same with some other things and you'd destroy the market semi-permanently.  

Like the GM ant eater doesn't affect the market? Rec runes went from 5-7 mil to 10-12 mil in 2 months. Thats 99Ap for 10 Mil?
Talk about upsetting the market.

unless they were priced at like 10K AP each (at which point few would buy them unless it were coupled with a GM link tiered event and the purchase qualified).  

Um I was thinking making them where more players can get them. Or do you just want the high spenders to get more of the ele's so they can keep ther Gear oh so Uber and the market high?
lol I mean even put it in Item mall for 2 weeks or put it like the OP special with a limit each week. and for under 600AP

sweetstuff4ever

Rank 3
PostedOct 14, 2009 8:05 pm
kom4lyf wrote:
unno TGB and Immortals make some pretty epic battles at Kimu on teos all the time....  

TGB<333333333333333333

jwenting

Rank 1
jwenting
PostedOct 15, 2009 12:50 am
night_warrior wrote:
For those who truly want more elements, just make a NM and do the epic quest, then change to desired element ^^  

Doesn't work either. Anky is farmed by those same guilds who'll hardly ever let any quester join in (or only one at a time so they have legitimacy to kill him for the drops).
And by doing things like that they also keep the demand for ele lapis up by denying people ele weapons.

night_warrior

Rank 3
night_warrior
PostedOct 15, 2009 10:47 am
jwenting wrote:
night_warrior wrote:
For those who truly want more elements, just make a NM and do the epic quest, then change to desired element ^^  

Doesn't work either. Anky is farmed by those same guilds who'll hardly ever let any quester join in (or only one at a time so they have legitimacy to kill him for the drops).
And by doing things like that they also keep the demand for ele lapis up by denying people ele weapons.  

I was able to get a party the second day for Anky quest, shouldn't take more than a few days to get the quest done. Never look at the loot scheme, just focus on getting the quest done. BTW, try to get the 3 most prominent elements: Earth, Water, Wind. Fire is not as useful as you might think, unless you just want all 4 just for the h3ll of it.

BoobicusRex

Rank 3
BoobicusRex
PostedOct 15, 2009 12:37 pm
jwenting wrote:
night_warrior wrote:

BS. I had no difficulty what so ever getting 4 of the epic ele weapons. Each of the three times I needed the boss kill for the quest, I just went in, asked, and was let right in. If you're not concerned about getting drops from the boss, you'll have no trouble getting let in to get the quest done.

slimm1313

Rank 1
slimm1313
PostedOct 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Haha didn't take long under 36 hrs for them to move this topic.

Dark_Recess

Rank 2
PostedOct 16, 2009 10:49 am
I actually agree with putting elemental mystery boxes in the item mall.

However, I think people raise good points about it could destroy the in-game economy. Perhaps a compromise is in order -- maybe once a month (first or final maintenance) put a set # of elemental boxes (maybe 1k) in the webmall for, say, 1999ap. It would be common enough to allow some people the chance to get elemental gear, and it would have a moderate effect on the in-game economy, but it wouldn't be enough to flood the market and wouldn't hurt the pvp around Kimu.

If you are having issues updating Shaiya, <a> Click Me </a><br><br> Retired From Shaiya