playa007

Rank 0
playa007
PostedDec 16, 2007 12:43 am

Signature time.

Ill be making some sigs for people who put there requests in here. But I must ask that you be clear on something, please post the render for me Smile Post the pic you want in your sig and ill make it happen (Ill cut ones out too).

But please note, they do take some time and are a pain in the *** sometimes hence I will maybe cover only 4 or 5 requests in a day. So please dont be upset if I dont get to yours right away. Infact im going to hit the sack here in a couple of minutes, but tommorow ill be handling requests as often as I can.
Now please include the following format in your post if you want a signature.

Size (Optional) :
Pic (post it where ever you want) :
Idea (What you would like to see in it) :
Extra (Anything else you want to add) :

So send some requests my way! Im going for my 200th sig mark. At 162 right now so help me out k? Nuff said. Razz Laughing Laughing

Yes I am a sigmaker :) And also a shaiya lunatic XD lvl 41 warrior Guild - Vengeance
Advertisement

PyroClasm

Rank 1
PyroClasm
PostedDec 16, 2007 2:20 am
hmm well let me see how about a picture of well here can u make this cool something that says pyroclasm?

can u make this picture bigger and i want sme thing firery plz i will +rep u for ur help alo edit as much as u want if u get stuck just make alot of em so i can choose if its easier on u

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem. Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.

playa007

Rank 0
playa007
PostedDec 16, 2007 2:23 am
PyroClasm wrote:
hmm well let me see how about a picture of well here can u make this cool something that says pyroclasm?

can u make this picture bigger and i want sme thing firery plz i will +rep u for ur help alo edit as much as u want if u get stuck just make alot of em so i can choose if its easier on u  

I can make that pic bigger, but it will reduce the quality, if you can get a bigger one post it. But ill do my best, btw im not going into it now just cause the only thing keeping me awake is blasting music in my ears.

But tomorrow ill be rested and ready!

Yes I am a sigmaker :) And also a shaiya lunatic XD lvl 41 warrior Guild - Vengeance

PyroClasm

Rank 1
PyroClasm
PostedDec 16, 2007 2:25 am
well ok i'll try to find something bigger

EDITED: ok i found one but i edited it cause i didn't like how the flowers was in the same level as the girl so i blured her out and brougt out the beauty of the flowers and the ocean

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem. Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.

GMVentSol

Aeria: Product Manager
GMVentSol
PostedDec 16, 2007 4:17 am
Lets keep it little more PG. Thanks ;p

PyroClasm

Rank 1
PyroClasm
PostedDec 16, 2007 4:38 am
ahh man but ok i'll try to keep it down

playa007

Rank 0
playa007
PostedDec 16, 2007 2:17 pm
yeah uh, i like to do pg sigs most of the time, somtimes pg-13 Smile

playa007

Rank 0
playa007
PostedDec 16, 2007 2:20 pm
actually clasm i have two sigs you can choose from that are premade. I never really used them or made them for anyone but they are quite wonderful Very Happy Tell me if you'd like to see em and we'll see what you think.

timo giordo

Rank 0
timo giordo
PostedDec 16, 2007 9:05 pm
Hiya I am a big fan of the light side so if i could get a sig from either of these images that'd be fantastic.

Size: Either 496x120, 400x120, whatever you think looks best.
Pic: Archer is preferred but the female mage is perty also
Idea: My IGN; Saravandi > that would be cool.
Extra: ty for anyone taking tis up

[/img]

playa007

Rank 0
playa007
PostedDec 16, 2007 9:22 pm
ill see what i can do Smile