Liddokun

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Liddokun
PostedOct 22, 2009 1:02 pm
I like the Super Happy Funshine Jelly Rabbit mount.
Advertisement

Evergrn

Rank 0
Evergrn
PostedOct 22, 2009 1:51 pm
deciduouswoulds wrote:
Omg, don't get me started on how underrated Pullman's writing is. His Dark Materials is an incredibly mature series. Love it to death. Not that I'm going off-topic either.

So, a little back on topic -- "Wow, Evergrn. What is this?! FANART?!"

I like. I found it on deviantart. Tell your friend she/he is talented. :3  

That's my dA/fanart of my character. I'm glad you like it ^^;

Omega364

Rank 0
Omega364
PostedOct 22, 2009 2:21 pm
can't wait for the closed beta trial, i may even go into Ob beta Wink

[AngelCake] Beware of my moist magically deliciousness

deciduouswoulds

Rank 5
deciduouswoulds
PostedOct 22, 2009 2:23 pm
Well, then, you're very talented! Some more on-topic posts:

That last picture is there because I think it's lolwut-worthy.

<object></embed></object>

AdonisLoL

Rank 0
AdonisLoL
PostedOct 22, 2009 3:16 pm
The mounts look fantastic.. I love the epic PVE monsters, i'm definitely looking forward to the challenge of taking down those colossal creatures.

deciduouswoulds

Rank 5
deciduouswoulds
PostedOct 22, 2009 3:37 pm
You ain't seen colossal PvE mobs yet!

<object></embed></object>

ittoujuu

Aeria: Admin
ittoujuu
PostedOct 23, 2009 12:05 am
Dude, there are mounts in this thread that even I haven't come across. And I've spawned a lot of mounts, seriously. I mean...flying unicorn? I'll have to wheedle the developers to get that. Then, as my soft piano mixtape crescendos and my one-horned friend spreads his wings joyously to the sky, my greatest wish will come true~ (well, that and a pay raise. Razz)

I'm glad to see a picture of the crystal-maned giant lion enemies. So far, those might just be my favorite-looking enemy. Totally awesome. Did I mention I'm working on monsters right now? Oh-ho-ho, there'll definitely be some surprises, and more than a couple lol-worthy namings to be had. Will you see them? Will you catch the nerdy obscure references that no editor could resist? I can't wait to find out~

::all the lights in the sky are stars::

everjustvalor

Rank 1
everjustvalor
PostedOct 23, 2009 12:21 am
ittoujuu wrote:
Dude, there are mounts in this thread that even I haven't come across. And I've spawned a lot of mounts, seriously. I mean...flying unicorn? I'll have to wheedle the developers to get that. Then, as my soft piano mixtape crescendos and my one-horned friend spreads his wings joyously to the sky, my greatest wish will come true~ (well, that and a pay raise. Razz)

I'm glad to see a picture of the crystal-maned giant lion enemies. So far, those might just be my favorite-looking enemy. Totally awesome. Did I mention I'm working on monsters right now? Oh-ho-ho, there'll definitely be some surprises, and more than a couple lol-worthy namings to be had. Will you see them? Will you catch the nerdy obscure references that no editor could resist? I can't wait to find out~  

-one of the lasting joys i have in domo, look forward to every patch for the new ittou-isms that inevitably slip in, haha. Perhaps I'll get permission to compile a Ittou-ism database with full references for the new game in whatever forum we force Frost to create. Razz

tasherana

Rank 2
PostedOct 23, 2009 3:03 am
Thats a Pegasus, not a "flying unicorn". It doesn't even have a unicorn horn. Which is the defining feature (sufficient condition) of unicorn. (I wonder if anyone would get "hornless unicorn" jokes here)

Awesome pictures. I love mmorpgs with atmosphere instead of just bland 'graphic chatroom'.
The last pic is great, the faster robots are running under the big ones legs! lol

GrandDreaming - GameSage: Domo » Aug 14, 2009 3:06 pm rana isnt a nice person | JonGhost - GameSage: Forum » Nov 21, 2009 1:51 am lol Rana is so mean

AKFrost

Rank 5
PostedOct 23, 2009 3:35 am

one lulworthy thing.

Yes, a lightsaber.