Erik666

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2009 7:21 pm

The Adventures Of Kalisto and Nutsy

The tale of 2 screwy rascally squirrels getting into all sorts of hijinks
Howdy y'all its your ol pal Erik. yep that badass cowboy.

Well if y'all didn't know already im writing a good ol story. Mostly because you all asked for it....y'all must be drunker then me haha

Today im not gonna begin the story....which willmost likely be neverending. so im just letting you guys know that the next post will be the start of this magical journey of dorkiness the likes of which you have never known,

So in closing I would like to raise me whiskey glass to my pals out there in trade who gave me some ideas. heres a toast......

Ismene, Morgan the sheep, my drinknin buddy Kyrios88, darkbiowolf.....ummm that one person. My good buddy Kahale. Ismene....hehe you get to be on it 2 times....and the rest of you guys whos name is lets face it to **** hard to remember *cough* TwoShot.bwahaha.

See Y'all in Ch 1*Meet Kalisto and Nusty
Advertisement

Dilana_01

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2009 9:49 pm
OMG, I sooo can't wait... AND OMG, i'm on there twice...lmao. It's Ismene btw Razz

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 07, 2009 3:23 am

Re: The Adventures Of Kalisto and Nutsy

The tale of 2 screwy rascally squirrels getting into all sorts of hijinks
Erik666 wrote:
Howdy y'all its your ol pal Erik. yep that bad*** cowboy.  

pls don't bypass the forum ^^

Good Luck with your adventures =)

signature of xybolt

Erik666

Rank 0
PostedOct 08, 2009 7:15 pm

The Adventures of Kalisto and Nutsy

Ch 1 Meet Kalisto and Nutsy
.....And then she said "OY, I didn't mean those nuts." hahaha she meant cashews hahaha*i offered her almonds. ( I know what y'all were thinking. tsk tsk...naughty people).

Nutsy was never much for jokes, he could tell by the glare of hate he was getting from Kalisto, but she is so complicated she was never much for jokes anyways.

"Awww c'mon Kalisto, it was a true story....it was your mom bwhahah" As nutsy said that he realized a little to late that with a name like Kalisto...you don't have a good sense of humor for at that moment Kalisto punched the living sh*% out of Nutsy.

"Ow" said the screwy squirrel. The both just started laughing....(sheesh them 2 squirrles are dumb).

We begin our epic tale with our epic heros leaving there epic hangout....called Epic....(go figure)

"Hey Nutsy you ever wondered why we h----" Kalisto was inturrepted by a carrot that came flying right at her face. "What the bloody Hard was that". Suddenly a Rabbit came running out of nowhere and tackled Kalisto to the ground. Kalisto was gonna kill the rabbit with extreme
prejudice but realized it was only after the carrot. So she did what any civil minded, warm
harted squirrel would do.....she threw it in the middle of the street. And as the rabbit it chased after that orangy veggie of goodness, WHAM.....hit by a truck.

So Nutsy and Kalisto continued on walking. "Hey nutsy didn't that rabbit remind you of some
squirrel from this movie" ".....What are you babbling about".
"You know...whats the name of the it....OH yeah Ice age" Kalisto as complicated as ever looked at Nutsy with a creepy blank stare. "....What the Hard is Ice Age" the complicated squirrel replied. "Whats Ice Age!!....have you been living in a tree all your life".....(folks bear with him....he's a little slow). Kalisto thought the same thing the author had just written. "Ummm Nutsy...we are squirrels....we live in TREES!". "...oh yeah.....but even so you have seen the movie right?" "whats a movie". "WHATS A MOVIE! Kalisto you are so dorky you have never seen a movie." to which Kalisto replied....."Ok first of *punches Nutsy into the
ground*. call me dorky again and i'll kill ya, and 2, we are squirrles....do squirrels watch movies....." Nutsy podered long and hard..."oh yeah....whats Ice Age" now he said that mostly to agree with the ever fearful Kalisto. "So Kalisto what do you wanna do now" "Iono...hey lets go to the theaters and watch Ice Age 3".......(See folks told ya she was complicated)......

To Be Continued......

*sneek preview*

We meet the wise farting turtle...and a random character from the past....

Dilana_01

Rank 0
PostedOct 08, 2009 11:12 pm
OMG LMAO ROFL I can't believe it's not butter....

Wait..

Hey... where'd that come from?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wait...

*licks the knife...

Yup, it's butter...

LOVE Kalisto!!!!

LMAO