GMTaz

GameMaster: USA
GMTaz
PostedSep 28, 2009 5:00 am   Last edited by GMTaz on Oct 01, 2009 10:16 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Top Poker Heroes: Get AP & Amazon Gift Cards

Play Poker Heroes now: http://apps.facebook.com/poker-heroes. For a limited time, we will be awarding the top three (3) daily ranking poker players with their choice between a 5$ Amazon Gift card OR 750 AP! Check your daily ranking by clicking on the "Ranking" tab on top of the application. This is in addition to your ability to convert poker chips into 200 AP daily.

We will be choosing winners at random times, approximately every other day. Prizes will be awarded after 48 hours after the announcement of the winners. If you do not contact us within this 48-hour period, you will forfeit your prize.

All winners will be posted on our Facebook Wall (Our Wall: http://facebook.com/aeria). Please check our Wall regularly to see the winners.

If you win READ:

1. Send us a Message via Facebook
2. Include your Aeria Account Name
3. Include your Email Address
4. Include your Facebook Name
5. Include what prize you want (Aeria Points or Amazon Gift Card)
6. Post on your Wall that you have won with the URL to Poker Heroes (http://apps.facebook.com/poker-heroes)
7. Invite your friends to play our Poker Heroes and get more free poker chips.
EDIT: 8. You can not win more than once in a 30-day period

To make this easy you can login to Facebook and click on this link then fill out the message.

Rules:
1. You must rank in the top 3 for the Daily Ranking
2. Winners must send us a message within 48 Hours
3. Winners are responsible for any Third Party Accounts required
4. You can not win more than once in a 30-day period

Legal
  1. Description: No purchase is necessary to enter. All times mentioned hereafter are Pacific Times U.S (PT). The Top Poker Rank (Contest) will begin at 7:01 AM on Monday, September 28th, 2009.
  2. How to Enter:You enter by playing Poker Heroes on Facebook and ranking in the top three for the Daily Ranks. Prizes will be given only after receiving users email address via Facebook and within the 48-hour period. We will be choosing winners at random times, approximately every other day.
  3. Disqualifications: Aeria Games reserves the right to disqualify anyone from the contest for any reason at their sole discretion. Those who are disqualified will not be allowed to post comments on the site and will be disqualified from all subsequent prize drawings. Those who register for Aeria Games during the contest multiple times in order to gain additional entries will be disqualified at the discretion of the judges. Entries made by bots or other automatic means will be disqualified.
  4. Eligibility: The contest is open to everyone that has an account on http://www.aeriagames.com and http://www.facebook.com
  5. Winner Selection: Contest winners will be announced at random times, approximately every other day at the sole discretion of Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. Contest winners are based on the Top 3 daily ranks for Poker Heroes Application on Facebook (http://apps.facebook.com/poker-heroes).
  6. Winner Notification: When your name is drawn, notification will be posted on our Facebook Wall using the name on the Poker Heroes Ranking. You will have 48 hours from the time your name is drawn to send us your email address via Facebook. If you fail to respond in the time allotted, you will forfeit the prize.
  7. Prizes: Winners will receive an Amazon Gift Card (retail value $5) Winners will be responsible for any and all fedral, stand and/or local taxes resulting rom acceptance of the prize. The prize will be sent to the email address received from the winner. The prize will be sent within 48 hours of receiving the winners email. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. All prizes will be awarded. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond our control, a substitute prize of equal or lesser retail value will be awarded; provided however, that if prizes are awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, prize may not be re-awarded, at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Other restrictions may apply.
  8. Conditions of Participation/Release: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Aeria Games, which shall be final in all respects. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All posts, comments, edits and other materials added to Sponsor's website as a result of this contest become the sole property of the sponsor and entrants authorize sponsor to use said content in whatever manner it wishes. By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, entrants agree to release the Sponsors, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prize. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Sponsors disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest, and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper participation of the Contest. Sponsors may prohibit you from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair participation with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. This Contest will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within California and you hereby submit to jurisdiction in California. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
  9. Sponsor: Aeria Games and Entertainment Inc.
  10. Privacy Policy: All information provided by the winners of the contest will be used solely for the purposes of this contest and will not be sold or shared with any other entity except as needed to ship the prizes to the intended addressee.

Mod Edit: Removed Announcement status 3-2-10
Advertisement

earvinswit13

Rank 1
earvinswit13
PostedSep 28, 2009 3:42 pm
lol.. daily is kinda lame....
in the first place 5$ is not very useful nor 750ap.. hehhehe

why not make it monthly and make the price higher.. like 150$ in that case there is enough time for others who cant play because they dont have chips left.. and it is more like called PRICE than 5$.... anyway we invest our time and skills playing this game.

Enjoy!!!

nice event.. Wink

HydronX

Rank 1
HydronX
PostedSep 28, 2009 4:21 pm
I think a daily prize is good this way it give more people over say 1 month the chance to win a prize rather than 1 player taking it all.

To log in during the IP ban goto anchorfree.com and download Hot Spot Shield

deciduouswoulds

Rank 5
deciduouswoulds
PostedSep 28, 2009 4:50 pm
I'm a huge fan of this daily thing. But, Tazzerz, it'd take a cold day in Hades before I defrost my Facebook account and return to my former glory as Stalker Extraordinaire~! You almost had me. Thiiiiis close.

<object></embed></object>

earvinswit13

Rank 1
earvinswit13
PostedSep 28, 2009 6:07 pm
uhm.. its ok if its daily... hahahha

anyway hey i have sumthing to ask..

can you teach me how to use the amazon gift card? lol^^ in case i win hehheh hopefully

and if for example i win like 3 times.. can i merged them and so i can buy items that cost 15$ ?

hahhaa im newbie with amazon gift cards... lol^^

GMTaz

GameMaster: USA
GMTaz
PostedSep 29, 2009 10:04 pm
earvinswit13 wrote:
uhm.. its ok if its daily... hahahha

anyway hey i have sumthing to ask..

can you teach me how to use the amazon gift card? lol^^ in case i win hehheh hopefully

and if for example i win like 3 times.. can i merged them and so i can buy items that cost 15$ ?

hahhaa im newbie with amazon gift cards... lol^^  

Yes. You use them with your Amazon account and it puts the gift card towards your credit. If you receive 3, you can purchase a 15$ item.

earvinswit13

Rank 1
earvinswit13
PostedSep 30, 2009 4:15 am
tnx GM taz...

this is a nice event...

weeee ill go play now.. and hope to win

btw.. if i win i will choose AP or amazon gift cards right?
if i choose amazon gift card, how will i get it? via email?

darkcobra88

Rank 2
darkcobra88
PostedSep 30, 2009 4:58 pm
earvinswit13 wrote:
tnx GM taz...

this is a nice event...

weeee ill go play now.. and hope to win

btw.. if i win i will choose AP or amazon gift cards right?
if i choose amazon gift card, how will i get it? via email?  

yes u choose ur prize
and i duuno seeming im not GM on this but i would assume you would recive a email with the amazon code which then u would redeem when making a purchase or add it to ur account Smile
i like the daily idea though, gives alot of players a chance to win... although i doubt i will ever win looking at the top players of 2day Razz

Sig Made By Adsinonimous <----- AWSOME xD

earvinswit

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2009 4:52 pm
Uhm.. GM i only like to ask...

IS THIS A JOKE OR SOMETHING?

my poker name is Blaze.. and i won yesterday for top 3 ranking.. until now
i haven't receive my prize...

can you update us of whats happening...plz

i hope you can update us because from what i observe the are fewer people playing your game now than before... maybe i'm wrong... thats what i just observe..

thank you..

darkcobra88

Rank 2
darkcobra88
PostedOct 01, 2009 5:15 pm
earvinswit wrote:
Uhm.. GM i only like to ask...

IS THIS A JOKE OR SOMETHING?

my poker name is Blaze.. and i won yesterday for top 3 ranking.. until now
i haven't receive my prize...

can you update us of whats happening...plz

i hope you can update us because from what i observe the are fewer people playing your game now than before... maybe i'm wrong... thats what i just observe..

thank you..  

im no gm wot u wanted but to save Taz some time:

GMTaz wrote:

If you win READ:

1. Send us a Message via Facebook
2. Include your Aeria Account Name
3. Include your Email Address
4. Include your Facebook Name
5. Include what prize you want (Aeria Points or Amazon Gift Card)
6. Post on your Wall that you have won with the URL to Poker Heroes (http://apps.facebook.com/poker-heroes)
7. Invite your friends to play our Poker Heroes and get more free poker chips.

have u done that??

Sig Made By Adsinonimous <----- AWSOME xD