KIrj

Rank 0
KIrj
PostedSep 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Infectious is now recruiting!

We’re spreading the plague one player at a time.
Infectious is a new clan looking for flesh-I mean fresh, new members!
The requirements to join are a few, very simple regulations.
• Respect your fellow players.
• Do not flame.
• No glitch abuse or use of hacks.
• 1.50 KDR plus
• Log on for two hours ever two days. Inactive players WILL be kicked.
We are NOT accepting players known for player harassment or violating the AGE TOS.

Also, we do not have a vent. We are masters of the shortcut commands. :/

My history in gaming
All my life I have been a gamer. My first console was a Nintendo 64 and my first hand held was a game boy color. (Yellow ftw!) I first started playing online FPS two years ago. It started as a love affair with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and soon expanded to pc FPS. My first MMOFPS was Combat arms about a year and a half ago. My KDR was 1.60. After playing for a year I went to try other, better FPS. I upgraded from unbalanced Combat Arms to crossfire were I honed my skills. When I heard of Wolf Team I was stoked. All other FPS were having a hard time keeping me hooked. When I first stumbled upon boot camp I had a KDR of 4.0+, easy to attain for one with FPS experience. As I left boot camp and went to the big leagues it dropped to a 2.30 KDR which I DO maintain. As of late my KDR is 2.37 and I am continuing to bring it up point-by-point. I use the AWP as my main weapon. My best game modes include death match and wolf conquest (human). I despise Ice hold, :/. I use to be a camper, then a rusher and now I use tactical maneuvers.

Clan History
I decided to create Infectious for a number of reasons. One I love zombie/survival games/movies etc. And I really liked the name. Two, I was looking for people to play with, have a good time and srsly pawn. Very Happy
Three, I was disappointed with many of the clans I had joined and went to create my own, striving to achieve what they were all missing, a sense of family.

Mission Statement: The goal of Infectious is to create a place for legitimate friendly players to mingle and socially interact, providing members with a sense of family and good times.

Anyone wishing to apply for Infectious please fill out the following form and then apply in game.
Name:
Kdr:
Wolf Ratio:
Win percentage:
Number of hours you play a day:

If you wish you may post a screen shot of your stats instead. Wolf ratio and win percentage will NOT determine if you are accepted. They are merely for my own personal records.
Lastly, will all applicants please PM me here on the website your email address. It DOES NOT have to be your personal IRL email. If you prefer you can create an email for your character free of charge at yahoo.com . With your email I will send you a monthly (or weekly, it depends) newsletter. The newsletter will contain info, clan war dates/times and events I will be hosting for the clan.
I’m looking forward to having some great members and a lot of good o’ fun.

~*DISCLAIMER*~
Members of Infectious may be exposed to extreme amounts of fun!
Advertisement

Tonyvang23

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2010 1:28 am

Hey

Name:Chor
Kdr:KDR?
Wolf Ratio:6%
Win percentage:25%
Number of hours you play a day: like maybe 1-2 hours on the weekends

AssassinsCat

Rank 0
AssassinsCat
PostedMay 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Sup

Can I join?
Name: SupaLolCat
KDR: .90 (I know it's dreadful but I pwn with knives. With knives only it's like 4.00. but I'm not as good with gunz.)
Wolf Ratio: What is that?
Win %: About 25%
Hours: About 2 hours a day
Email: SupaLolCat@hotmail.com

Please consider me even though my KDR sux.

Thanks,

AssassinsCat

Rank 0
AssassinsCat
PostedMay 02, 2010 3:13 pm
Hey tonyvang23, I don't think he's replying. He hasn't been on for 30 weeks lol. I'm making a clan. I just need about 5000 more gold. You can join that. It'll be SilentBlade. Ok.

Tonyvang23

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2010 10:34 pm

mmmm

mmmm
mmmm ....... ok i would join on may 10 cuz my acc is BAN but i can make one!

AssassinsCat

Rank 0
AssassinsCat
PostedMay 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Ok

Ok
Kk cool,

LCBrotherhood

Rank 0
LCBrotherhood
PostedMay 05, 2010 1:14 pm
hey guys, will u be willing to help us maintain our unit in wolfteam, rather than bring up one from ground lvl, u guys can help us run our clan.

www.gamerbrotherhood.com/helx401 the current admin team of the clan is looking to migrate to new game and we would like to ask others to take over from them.

site, forum mumble talk all ready.

koarsle

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2012 4:34 am

Yes

The clan
ye i rly wanna join cuz i rly love CW=clan wars and i like wolfteam i am good with sniper and wolf.
NAME:xXBookerTXx
KDR:1.65
WOLF RATIO:11%
Win percentage: about 28%
Hours: like 3-4 hours at the weekends and 1-2 normally but sometimes iget off the computer for 2 days like.

kiaos

Rank 3
kiaos
PostedFeb 11, 2012 4:44 am
Grave-digging ftw