4 (Good)
35%107 Votes
5 (Excellent)
30%91 Votes
Total Votes :: 302 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedSep 25, 2009 12:06 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Oct 02, 2009 8:13 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 09/25

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please include which game or games in particular you are referencing in your feedback.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Note - This is an example. The link to the survey will be contained in the email

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

old.morroc

Rank 3
old.morroc
PostedSep 25, 2009 12:10 pm
better overall response in shaiya.

in game Market (Mod Edit! - In Shaiya) is screwed badly. Get some game statisticians!

"This game is becoming a PvP game without PvP" - sora_emo

Unbidden

Rank 5
Unbidden
PostedSep 25, 2009 12:17 pm   Last edited by Unbidden on Sep 26, 2009 5:00 am. Edited 2 times in total
Well my relation to aeriagames is only through shaiya, i have noticed that the GMs have done a lot of work to increase satisfaction.
I also know that the biggest problem at the moment is gamer induced problems involving the prices of items not really good for new players and more established players also. As well as some areas of EP4 missing.

4/5

LadyXX

Rank 3
LadyXX
PostedSep 25, 2009 12:25 pm
Seeing some slow improvements in customer service/relations mostly due to GM presence in game and again additional [GS]'s on the servers.
The quick and agressive action against the recent spammers is evidence of Aeria's ability to deal with situations in game - now that this is under control, please now redirect this focus and energy to the many areas that have been brought to your attention by the players of the game.
I think the primary target of this is economic. We are all well aware that removing the level cap has given rise to an unprecedented number of high level and end game players which is resulting in vastly increased income for Aeria, but the players are suffering from this due to exponential increase in costs. In the long run, the short term gain experienced will be overshadowed by the loss of players who cannot afford to play any longer - we are seeing it happening each day and it is on the rise and also decrease in new player population as being able to play on a competitive level requires billions of in-game dollars.

deciduouswoulds

Rank 5
deciduouswoulds
PostedSep 25, 2009 12:28 pm
Vent is doing wonders. I have no complaint regarding the way the IM is being run. The only thing I will complain about is the "turn in glitch" thing that's going one. So far it seems to be handled with care, but we'll see.

Wow, it's the first time in a while that I haven't had a paragraph long list of grievances. Good job, AGE. HKO looks like it's going well. Keep up the good work.

<object></embed></object>

Pimorez

Rank 4
Pimorez
PostedSep 25, 2009 12:29 pm
No valid survey link..

But ehm, it seems that some GSs are favoriting some players by editting posts which make that player look bad, while they don't do that for others..

Other then that, the service is good! Smile

4!

Pimorez

devil.of.night

Rank 1
PostedSep 25, 2009 12:47 pm
i chose 2 ,why?
only game i play is Last Chaos and there were
server issues
Glitches or bugs never got fixed since a long time
item mall packs repeated all the time

maybe i forgot somethings

i hope aeria service gets better next month

scotty1121

Rank 3
PostedSep 25, 2009 12:50 pm
excellent as always, even though the attacks on the servers happened aeria did all in their power to help the servers get back to normal, also turfbattles had been seeing lag and stability problems, the aeria team got right on it and were patching the game as fast as i'd ever seen any company do, so 5/5 grats.

</embed>

ambr0

Rank 3
ambr0
PostedSep 25, 2009 1:20 pm
Domo: Good.
Vent's doing an awesome job as PM. Thanks Shaiya or 12 sky wherever we hijacked fro. Smile
Delivery times for promotional items are also win. The weekly GM held events are nice also, though they should do something about letting the same people win each week...zzz.

Overall,
compared to the last few months,
Good.

could have kept the LOL

T3-Terminator

Rank 0
T3-Terminator
PostedSep 25, 2009 1:28 pm
I voted for Excellent, i played TS1 and atm i play TS2, I love it! the aeria GM's are great, I love the weekly Events and i never had any problems becuz every1 helped me with my questions. In the Shoutbox there is someone i can ask everytime. There are mostly new patches all 3 weeks(?) with some new stuff... so i everytime have something to be excited.

~°*|M17|Fujin-Nangin|Katana|*°~