Parcucio

Rank 0
Parcucio
PostedDec 09, 2007 10:08 am

Looking for guild leaders help on topics of members

Behavior of memebrs and the guild leaders responsibility
this is jsut a post to ask of all guild leaders imput on hwo the maintain their guilds if u have members that act any which way the want "and i kwow first hand this can get really overwhelming". Waht i mean by this I am the guidl leader in DegenerationX and alot fo my memebrs try to be helpful and more so respectful to all the last chaos community and i myself have run into many names of palyers amungst other guilds who liek to ks, critisize, s;ander, and drop steal , well these are just the beginning so i am making this post so all guild leaders can get together and make a stand for our members being more so respected than mistreating other players. Any memebr of my guild that doens anyhting along the lines no one see's right, respectful, or any complaints be sure to message me and as far as my guild goes they will be dealt with however if it is a offense where gm's need be involved then report accordingly but for measures of jsut gameplay my guild wants to help all and do what we can and this is a way to help that i stand for my entiore guild and take into all thoughts under consideration but alot of players act a certain way because they knwo their guild leaders and all will do nothig to them and if they get into problems their guidl will back them even if they are in the wrong , i dont agree with that and just am asking if all guild eladers can semi control their guild mates..............i look forward to all post and responses to this and hopefully we all can pull together and last chaos become alot better than it is already i knwo the gm's are overwhelmed with compplaints, post,hackers and more and if us as leaders can get through to our members then alot fo these problems will through time disapear thank you all and this is in no way tryn to take over any gm/gs duty just tryn to get guidl eladers more involved with their memebrs and know more of what happens and the reputation their guidl is getting why they may be offline or whatever. Thank you all
Advertisement

Goldin1000

Rank 4
PostedDec 09, 2007 10:54 am
guild leaders cant controll others. best they can do is kick them out and leave them stranded on their own in the open world. if every single guild master will kick his most disrespected members out than it will be likey that they will form a guild of their own and it will be easier for others to know who is on who's side

Parcucio

Rank 0
Parcucio
PostedDec 09, 2007 4:35 pm
u are right on that guild leaders cant do everyhtin but yet i keep alot fo my guild under respect issues so that each memebr knows im not gonna tolerate it in my guild and if they all did go and create a guidl yes we would all knwo when they came around who would ks us or steal from us or even mroe but i strongly believe no leader wants his guild to be desrespected cause of a few memebrs

Sw0rDsPin

Rank 4
Sw0rDsPin
PostedDec 10, 2007 4:36 am
Like as stated before, guild leaders can't control the actions of players in their guild. All they can do is kick them out of the guild.