Chivalrous1

Rank 2
Chivalrous1
PostedDec 08, 2007 3:25 am

Signatures

I am completely inept when it comes to doing sigs. I would like to know if anyone out there could create one for me? Purty PLease?

If I was helpful, please give meKARMA
Advertisement

pbnj_dh

Rank 0
pbnj_dh
PostedDec 08, 2007 2:39 pm
Sure, I'll give it a-go!

I'll need a nice screencap of your character (if that's what you're wanting in the sig, if not point me to the art you wanna use) and your IGN. If you need help with the screencap I can meet you in-game and take a few for you.

Then just let know what you're looking for; style, size, possible color scheme. Smile And if you don't care about any of those things I can just go crazy, try something on my own and see what you think of it when it's done.

Chivalrous1

Rank 2
Chivalrous1
PostedDec 08, 2007 11:17 pm
Cool, I will work on the Screen Cap when I get home... (Am at work right now), and cannot play the game. As you can see from my current Sig... It is a Screen Cap from Last Chaos... So I need not only a new sig, seeing as how I am switching from LC to here, but also a new Avatar... Ah well... I will figger somethin out on the avatar!

GMVentSol

Aeria: Product Manager
GMVentSol
PostedDec 09, 2007 3:15 am
I might try, been bored... Embarassed

Wman21

Rank 0
Wman21
PostedDec 09, 2007 3:43 am
So could I, I can give it a try too.

I love you all !

TLKO247

Rank 0
TLKO247
PostedDec 09, 2007 4:00 pm
Im new here, but not new at sig making I could give it a try. Just go to www.planetrenders.net and post the link to the render you want on the sig.

Heartless00

Rank 0
Heartless00
PostedDec 09, 2007 4:11 pm
same:) if you like my signature i can make you one too
PS: It will cost you 5 milions:) jk

Chivalrous1

Rank 2
Chivalrous1
PostedDec 09, 2007 11:44 pm
Well... I guess seeing as how I am not 100% certain as to what character I will playin OB, and therefor not sure what SS to give anyone, I am not sure what to do... I do know that the nam ewill be ChivalrousOne (Hopefully noone steals it for OB), so whatever you guys feel like doing... I will just have to chose the best one... Wish I was a member of Aeriagames, because I would do a contest for it lol...

Wman21

Rank 0
Wman21
PostedDec 10, 2007 6:59 am
Have you any requirements except the name part, specific renders, background, theme etc. ?

I love you all !

Chivalrous1

Rank 2
Chivalrous1
PostedDec 11, 2007 1:25 am
Well, as I said I am switching from LC to Shaiya, so I just want it to have a Shaiya theme to it. I have no "specific" requirements other than the Character name (PROVIDED NOONE TAKES IT)

ChivalrousOne

I don't know if I am going to be able to create a guild, as noone seems to like the name that I chose. It may contain part of my name in it, however it does still sound like an awesome guild name...

TheChivalrousFew

Ah well...