GuidoDeniz

Rank 0
GuidoDeniz
PostedSep 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Fan Fiction

Episode 1
The sickness... It hit us first, my country, my village. All of those stories were real. I woulden't have believed it if i haden't seen those brutes with my own eyes. Eyes shining in the darkness, fur made out of the hardiest substance, real...
At first things were quiet. Some cattle was found mutilated or a child called the cops cause' he saw a beast kidnap his pet dog. After some time when they had multiplied their numbers, Hard broke loose. They showed them selves at the sunset. Giant manwolves howling and devouring anything on their paths.
I ran. I ran as fast as i could. To home where my parents were and which had a bomb shelter. One was on my tail, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. I still remember his face. There was a construction site nearby where i could lose the fiend.I made my way inside the unfinished building. It was dark and moist, metal pipes protruding from everywhere. It was one that the younglings told stories about. Stories of a human eating ghost who grabs anyone who enters the site. In the light of the recent events it was one of the stupidest places to go, but i had no choice. The monster was close, too close... I remember feeling the claws of the beast on my back, i heard my spine crack, these didn't matter, what mattered was that another figure had torn the beast in half.
When i opened my eyes, a large green leaf greeted me. I tried to move but it hurt like Hard. Didn't that tore me in to sherds? Apparently no. But what happened then? and was with the leaf? which was the only thing i could see since i coulden't even tilt my head. Wasn't in a construction site? Apparently no, again. Suddenly i heard footsteps closing in my location. A pair of heavy boots rumbled the earth. Thats when i met Night Fox: The Plague-Bringer. Then he just seemed like a Native-American to me. He spoke:
- How long?
- How long what? Ugh, my head hearts, and why can't i move?
- Because i wish for you to stay still; and How long did you last in the attack?
- Heck! How could i know! 15 minutes, maybe 20.
- Long enough...
- Long enough for what?!
- You'll see human, you will see.
Then he left, chuckling and speaking indian. Then i coulden't hold my eyes open anymore, and i suddenly let my self go to the warm hug of the sleep.
The next time i woke up, it was a little more hectic. I opened my eyes to the voice of a stern male:
- Sir! whe've got one here!
- Alright boys, pack him up.
I tried to get up and talk with them, all i could hear was the roar of one of those monsters.
- ****! It's awake!
- Shoot the **** tranqs boys!
- Sir! It's not attacking us.
- What?
- Let it get up, if he moves shoot him!
- Yes sir!
Hellyeah! It was awesome. The feeling, the sounds, smells, noises that i coulden't even realize before were pouring into my senses. I didn't even hear the soldiers, I took a step, felt 10 or 15 needles in my chest then got electrocuted. I should have listened to the cournel. Heh. When i was falling, everything felt slower. I could even see the face of a monster in the puddle beneath me which i was falling into. Thats when i realized i was in a forest. My mind had one question before i drifted into darkness. The nearest forest to my village was miles and miles!, away.
Where was i...

Very Happy I hope you like it guys..
Advertisement

Lemonwolf

Rank 1
Lemonwolf
PostedSep 11, 2009 1:08 am
I like it Smile
Keep up the good work.

P.S. I wonder in which class of werewolf your character turned into Wink

GuidoDeniz

Rank 0
GuidoDeniz
PostedSep 13, 2009 3:25 pm
Actually, this not the background of my character but a story that will evolve around a group. Thanks for the reply Smile

GuidoDeniz

Rank 0
GuidoDeniz
PostedSep 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Fan Fiction

Episode 2
It was 5th town that got raided this month. And we were runing out of supplies fighting this sickness. I had already lost 3 of my friends in the battle, life is not easy for us right now. Not easy for marines fighting werewolfs.
In the last raid we got there in time, but it was too late like always. Even if we dispatched on the brink of an attack we would see corpses torn to shreds and wolves feasting on caracasses of women and children. This time things were different. After we finished up with the evacuation of the village code named: V-00015 we got a mesagge from HQ telling us that there was a singular wolf activity in a forest that was a couple of miles away from our location. HQ said that a Hawk was going to pick us up and dispatch us there. It was a emergency call from a civilian who was having some quality time with his girl near the forest who called when he saw a large buff and hairy figure carrying a person in to the woods.
We got there in 15 or 20 minutes. And found a wolf unconcious on the ground near a large oak tree. What was interesting was that he wasn't hostile to us nor scared. We had to tranq him and carry him back to the HQ with the Hawk. Like always the Paian ****-heads wanted him for resaerch. This had continued for 3 months. We would get them in, died on the job, got hurt; and they would get them out just to make tests and create a vaccine which they will sell for hundreds of dollars.

--- unfinished ---

Usernam3

Rank 1
PostedSep 13, 2009 8:06 pm
Good work with the story telling. Smile Its interesting seeing how the other stories are developing considering what I had in mind. Keep it up guys.