Asyris

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2007 1:22 am

Archer based Pvp Guild

Recruitment
Hello, all, this is Asyris, a new member of the kingdom of Light. From my experience in Fury, i've notcied that light may be lacking in pvp elements, so I would like to donate my help to the team. I am creating an Archer based (meaning mostly archers with room for a few others such as healers and tanks) pvp guild, which will work as a tactical unit, and focus fire on targets to do as much dmg as possible, and push the enemy backwards. Also i've noticed that in alot of mmo games, you rarely see any actual "guilds", just masses of players, so I thought it would be interesting and helpful to the community to create one. My in game name is Asyris, and the guild should be created shortly after the scheduled wipe. Thank you all, and lets have some fun in this game!
Hopefully you get to at least hear the string noise, before you are dropped instantly from 10 or more arrows blocking out the sky Smile
Advertisement

Heartless00

Rank 0
Heartless00
PostedDec 06, 2007 4:27 am
i will join you:) seems a cool idea.. thou it will take some time caus i will make archer on hard and ultimate mode:)

Vardom

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2007 4:47 pm
Hey Sy,

I already said that I was game in game. I will have a priest a tank (most likely a fighter haven't tried defender yet) and an archer. Priest will be the main (Name is/will be Izabelle) Vardom are my other names. I personally think we should try to make a guild before wipe so we can get to know each other before things get down and dirty.

Oh yea, for those thinking about joining us; I am Vardom (I go by Vi sometimes) and I am a recruiter/officer of the guild and I am making a personal guide for the light side about quests, items, quick leveling and grinding spots. I also am working on power leveling guides on the side (already have about lvl 1-20 power lvling done)

Sorry if my post is a little messy! I'll see about hosting a team speak server once we pick up more interest!!!

Regards,

Vi

P.S~ i just realised for how long i have been with aeria games... this is my first post yay!!!

soonasain92

Rank 0
soonasain92
PostedDec 07, 2007 6:01 am

Me ;D

Count me in please!
Ingame name;ArchFury
I'm not leveling atm just trying out diffrent builds !
Pls inv!

Asyris

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2007 11:28 pm
thank you all for the replies. Vardom would you like to start one before wipe? so we can get a tally on all the players? im really busy atm, i have finals week upon me haha.

Vardom

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2007 2:57 am
sure, we need a party of 7 people all with at least 1,000 gold on them to make a guild though ^^ add my msn and IM me with whoever is interested!

Vardomke@hotmail.com

i'll be on all day tomorrow it's currently 12:56 AM PST (0056 for u military crackheads ;P)

six6six

Rank 2
six6six
PostedDec 09, 2007 8:00 am
Our Arrows will Blot out the sun

this sounds intersting seeing how after playing all the light classes i've come to love archer I may look into this in open beta.

Heartless00

Rank 0
Heartless00
PostedDec 10, 2007 6:11 am
well my char on ultimate is going to be archer but it might take a while..

tchiseen

Rank 0
tchiseen
PostedDec 11, 2007 7:26 am
if this works out, ill join my ultimate char in

Black0ps

Rank 0
Black0ps
PostedDec 11, 2007 9:59 pm
Heh heh.... may I also be of assistance by joining the guild as well?

IGN: Don't know yet have to w8 until Open Beta comes Very Happy
Race: Elves
Character Gender: Female
Class: Archer (duh! lol)
Server: Like I said above.. i dunno if there will be more servers in the Open Beta

Anyways I hope i may have the honor of joining the guild. Raining death from the skies on the enemy sounds pretty nifty to me Smile