bollin67shada

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2009 8:10 am

Game Modes

different types of gameplay .
First , I want to mention , that these aren't created by me , but by the Bioware , creators of Mass Effect 2 . I've seen these modes in one of this game trailers . But will be so great if they get implemented in the game .

Game Modes

Time Trial

- You and your squad must defeat all enemy as quicly as possible .The quicker you defeat the hostiles , the higher the score .

Capture

- Capture All control points as quickly as possible . The faster you capture them , the higher the score .

Hunt:

- Defeat as many enemies you can , before the count timer reaches zero .
You got additional time for each enemy you defeat .The more enemy you defeat , the higher the score .

Survival

- Fend off waves of enemy for long as possible . If the squad lider fall , the mission end .
The longer he survive , the higher the score .

Thank you for hearing me , Mr. Administrators and you , guys .
Advertisement

Runza

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2010 10:54 am

Re: Game Modes

different types of gameplay .
bollin67shada wrote:
First , I want to mention , that these aren't created by me , but by the Bioware , creators of Mass Effect 2 . I've seen these modes in one of this game trailers . But will be so great if they get implemented in the game .

Game Modes

Time Trial

- You and your squad must defeat all enemy as quicly as possible .The quicker you defeat the hostiles , the higher the score .um....ice hold

Capture

- Capture All control points as quickly as possible . The faster you capture them , the higher the score [color=orange].conquest[/color]

Hunt:

- Defeat as many enemies you can , before the count timer reaches zero .
You got additional time for each enemy you defeat .The more enemy you defeat , the higher the score . [color=orange]deathmatch[/color]

Survival

- Fend off waves of enemy for long as possible . If the squad lider fall , the mission end .
The longer he survive , the higher the score .[color=orange]i like this idea....not there yet[/color]

Thank you for hearing me , Mr. Administrators and you , guys .  

raffymiro

Rank 2
raffymiro
PostedAug 25, 2010 12:35 pm
u got alot of mistakes like and ETC of grammar things
but +its in wrong section

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
PostedAug 25, 2010 12:39 pm
raffymiro wrote: