phoenixsoju

Rank 0
phoenixsoju
PostedDec 16, 2007 3:24 pm

Some demonstration of LUK archer

I play shaiya VN and my lvl 46 LUK archer could show you guys some mercy damage with critical. Don't laugh about this please ^^. Strength archer respectively only can play in WAR ^^. for real hunting and PvP, LUK will decide your archer character =^.^=

[/img]
Advertisement

Jitterbug

Rank 0
Jitterbug
PostedDec 16, 2007 5:14 pm

Re: Some demonstration of LUK archer

phoenixsoju wrote:
I play shaiya VN and my lvl 46 LUK archer could show you guys some mercy damage with critical. Don't laugh about this please ^^. Strength archer respectively only can play in WAR ^^. for real hunting and PvP, LUK will decide your archer character =^.^=

The only thing I was looking at in those first 3 pics is that the huge scary dragon thing only gave you 0.2%

That bit of knowledge right there leaves me feeling greatly discouraged...

"And what is that worth, the promise of a woman? You're very funny Highness." -Dread Pirate Roberts

phoenixsoju

Rank 0
phoenixsoju
PostedDec 16, 2007 6:34 pm
It's ok ^^ when you got to HARD mode, you'll understand^^. It is actually 0.1% every 2 kill from those dragons ^^. It is a normal training for HARD mode character la.

Hard mode's EXP = Normal's EXP x4
Ultimate mode = same for Hard mode. Just that you got 9 points stat and 5 points skill every time you are lvl up. Also if you died, you're done with that char forever (WIPED)

so enjoy your Normal happy time while you can ^^

Jitterbug

Rank 0
Jitterbug
PostedDec 16, 2007 7:21 pm
phoenixsoju wrote:
It's ok ^^ when you got to HARD mode, you'll understand^^. It is actually 0.1% every 2 kill from those dragons ^^. It is a normal training for HARD mode character la.

Hard mode's EXP = Normal's EXP x4
Ultimate mode = same for Hard mode. Just that you got 9 points stat and 5 points skill every time you are lvl up. Also if you died, you're done with that char forever (WIPED)

so enjoy your Normal happy time while you can ^^  

...grrr

How long do they take on average to kill?

"And what is that worth, the promise of a woman? You're very funny Highness." -Dread Pirate Roberts

phoenixsoju

Rank 0
phoenixsoju
PostedDec 16, 2007 8:32 pm
^^ not much time. Normally 2-3 hits to take down that dragon for me and they are appear orange.

HARD mode characters are not joking compare to their normal out look passion =^.^=

Ketla

Rank 0
Ketla
PostedDec 16, 2007 9:50 pm
Phoenixsoju it looks like you've put 1 point in Dex at every level and the rest in Luck, is that right?

You said this is your Hard mode Archer. Would you recommend the same build for Normal mode as well (1 Dex the rest in Luck)?

Or would a Normal mode Archer be better doing 2 Str, 1 Dex, 2 Luck?

Thanks for any advice.

phoenixsoju

Rank 0
phoenixsoju
PostedDec 17, 2007 9:03 am
from normal until ultimate, I do not touch any of other stat except DEX and LUK. Only if you are Ultimate character in WAR, you might need some strength on Kellis Fortress (for lvl 40+ WAR) but overall, main source for archer = only DEX and LUK.

You might suffer a little bit at beginning with Normal LUK archer but then, if you look forward for a future of 1 hit - 1 hurt - quick kill. I suggest you rather take that suffer suffer and be happy with your lvl 40+ archer doing 80% of critical all the time =). Remember that crit is normal damage x3 and with that 80% of rate. You're just replacing your normal hit into critical hit.

Either you go strength or luk. It is all up to your gaming style. I am not interfere on your personal style. I do respecting on ever body styles that fitting them =)

Good luck =)

CoZack

Rank 0
CoZack
PostedDec 19, 2007 12:37 pm
how is this build.. 1st: 2luc, 2dex, 1str
2: 2luc, 1dex, 2str
3: 1luc, 2wis, 1dex, 1str. please ppls i whant to know what you think? (please if you can send me it on personnal messeg) sorry about the bad spelling im french!

Lionhead: FABLE2 fan Cozack

Ketla

Rank 0
Ketla
PostedDec 19, 2007 9:50 pm
At first, I was going to make an Archer like your second build (2 Str, 1 dex, 2 Luck). But I've decided to follow Phoenixsoju's and Achete's advice and I'm now making a Luck build (1 Dex, 4 Luck).

I won't lie to you, it's very, very hard. I'm leveling much slower than everybody else and my normal damage and defense are pitiful. I'm sticking mostly to 'dark blue' named mobs because most 'green named' mobs are too hard for me.

However, I've just reached level 14 and I'm starting to see my criticals kick in. When I critical it's wonderful (I'm doing as much damage as a mage Very Happy).

I'm still not criticalling as much as I'd like, but I'm really starting to notice it when I do. I can feel myself getting more and more power as that Luck stat increases.

But yes, the Luck build is a nightmare at the beginning, but I think it will pay off in the long run.

Good luck.

csquares

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2007 2:00 am
good thing you have the hat, since it makes a huge diff to luck build normal mode players. it causes them to suck less at the start. and correct me if im wrong but dont archers get the most attack from the hat? since they get attack from str,dex AND luck

-PureInt-