n0oo7

Rank 3
n0oo7
PostedSep 03, 2009 6:05 pm

TeamEVOLUTION banner

Made for WolfTeamI but I think they came over here

tell me how do yall like it, didnt take long to do and they didn't like it for some reason....

i think the pride is disbanded and the leaders of it are banned, so this could be all what is left of it.
Advertisement

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedSep 03, 2009 8:15 pm
Wow, they didn't like it? It looks great. The way they all fade together is wonderful really. The only problem with it as a signature here on the Aeria Forums is that signatures are restricted to a size of 200in height, by 700 in length (as well as 120kb total file size). That signature is breaking the length limit, maybe that's why they didn't want to use it here?

KoSControl

Rank 0
KoSControl
PostedSep 03, 2009 10:20 pm
To be honest it does not look good at all :/
I cannot give an exact reason for it because in the banner there is like everything wrong^^ sry.

n0oo7

Rank 3
n0oo7
PostedSep 04, 2009 8:37 am
Persiangato wrote:
Wow, they didn't like it? It looks great. The way they all fade together is wonderful really. The only problem with it as a signature here on the Aeria Forums is that signatures are restricted to a size of 200in height, by 700 in length (as well as 120kb total file size). That signature is breaking the length limit, maybe that's why they didn't want to use it here?  

it wasnt meant to be laced in signatures, it was a banner. teamevo had it's own site where this was soposed to be placed on the top of it.

n0oo7

Rank 3
n0oo7
PostedSep 04, 2009 8:39 am
KoSControl wrote:
I cannot give an exact reason for it because in the banner there is like everything wrong^^ sry.  

no constructive critism, why cant you tell me what's wrong with it?

KoSControl

Rank 0
KoSControl
PostedSep 04, 2009 10:57 am
n0oo7 wrote:
KoSControl wrote:

Well ok, everything except the left part is way too dark.
The different pictures seem to be randomly chosen and just put together.
There is a lot more to say. It's true, I can't give you contructive criticism, everything is just wrong.

Btw have you ever leant to create banners/signatures?
I'd say Back2Basics Wink

n0oo7

Rank 3
n0oo7
PostedSep 04, 2009 4:01 pm
KoSControl wrote:
n0oo7 wrote:
KoSControl wrote:

Well ok, everything except the left part is way too dark.
The different pictures seem to be randomly chosen and just put together.
There is a lot more to say. It's true, I can't give you contructive criticism, everything is just wrong.

Btw have you ever leant to create banners/signatures?
I'd say Back2Basics Wink  

well they WERE chosen and placed together, did you expect me to have a specific bookstory reason to why i included each and every photo, each one of them was on the softnyx site, and you forgot how i had to place 2 photos together perfectly because the gun o the left is actually 2 different photos.

that is how i made the banner, i took a few pictures and blended them together. Than I made the blending look weird so you couldn't tell how big the size of the origional photos were and to make it look like a true blend, and to obscure the picture edges.

it seems that you just HATE my photo. It's not that i suck at photoshopping, it's just that That style in photoshopping did not fit your taste.

KSheep

Rank 0
KSheep
PostedSep 04, 2009 4:06 pm
yeah, TE's been gone forever o, o.

they were here in CB, and left again in OB.

but nice banner. you could add more FX to it though.

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedSep 05, 2009 7:21 pm
n0oo7 wrote:
Persiangato wrote:

it wasnt meant to be laced in signatures, it was a banner. teamevo had it's own site where this was soposed to be placed on the top of it.  

Ah, my mistake.

I guess if it was a banner on a website, I would want the text to be larger as well as the height of the banner. The scheme is too subtle honestly. Just like with magazines, websites need to fight for attention. Better to go with something bold (like this).

n0oo7

Rank 3
n0oo7
PostedSep 14, 2009 1:35 pm
Persiangato wrote:
n0oo7 wrote:
Persiangato wrote:

Ah, my mistake.

I guess if it was a banner on a website, I would want the text to be larger as well as the height of the banner. The scheme is too subtle honestly. Just like with magazines, websites need to fight for attention. Better to go with something bold (like this).  

LOL toast?