ArtemisUrameshi

Rank 0
ArtemisUrameshi
PostedDec 01, 2007 12:04 pm

Can't Get Into The Game Using my Password!

Help!
I tried to get on the game using my password but it kept saying invalid password. I don't know what to do for it to let me play. Could anyone help me? Sad
Advertisement

Rat

Rank 4
PostedDec 01, 2007 2:50 pm
Artemis maybe u write the password wrong.Try Change ur Password or check ur mail to see if u have any mail sended by Aeria Team if u got banned.

Doobius

Rank 3
Doobius
PostedDec 01, 2007 2:54 pm
This doesn't sound like a banned account issue - let's not jump to conclusions Smile Firstly, which game are you referring to? See a lot of times the basic information isn't even posted so we can provide help. Just let me know the game you are referencing and I'll try to help you out.

Hoping To Help!
Doobius

deathseedsfist

Rank 0
deathseedsfist
PostedDec 04, 2007 9:27 am

account name too long

i got a lvl 28 shalya char
anyway when i tried to log on today my account name was suddenly unacceptable and i was wanting some help on how to unlock my char i looked to see if i could alter the username but couldn`t find that option, so i made a new account and tried for an ingame "kidnap [gm]Imsorrybut" , but i couldn`t seem to find that functioin either. however when i was making the new account i was able to find that the old char is still there, not wiped cos it says " name allready in use" or some such. all flipancy asside i`d l;ike help in unlocking that char, he don`t deserve to be in jail lol.(ok so humor kinda hard for me to expunge) feel free to contact me by BB email or ingame if (pagan) Ricktor is online. as i`m new to the game i have now idea what your capabilities in this area would be so i have no suggestions till i hear my options.

(NOW WITH 10% MORE PURE EVIL!) .....Deathseed

Fire and Lightning to you all rix