animelord1989

Rank 1
animelord1989
PostedAug 25, 2009 8:58 pm
ni ce i got myy gift....good thing i got into da event.........i got 3rd place in a match........snipers are awsome.......
Advertisement

PlagueFoxII

Rank 4
PostedAug 25, 2009 11:46 pm
aw it was the 25.. QQ

i missed it because i thought i just saw the announcement late lol

retired.

GM_Orani

GameMaster: USA
GM_Orani
PostedAug 26, 2009 1:08 pm
Hey guys, I'm back for a few days. I was wondering if this new event had finished and if winners were chosen?

Seems a bit complicated, but how did you guys like it?

Valyrin

Rank 1
Valyrin
PostedAug 26, 2009 1:18 pm
It did finish, yes, and the winners are already decided (I think, at least. Razz). It was a great event, and the teams were somewhat even (The games I was in were within 20 points: I have screenshots of the final scoreboards. One was 34, though). I personally had a lot of fun in it... but we did have some bad apples. A couple wolf kills, and one who forgot to set his STOUT ST to the Standard weapon slot! Oh, and someone was using a STOUT PT in there, somewhere, too.

All-in-all, I had fun.

PsychoWolfen

Rank 0
PsychoWolfen
PostedAug 26, 2009 11:36 pm
Valyrin wrote:
It did finish, yes, and the winners are already decided (I think, at least. Razz). It was a great event, and the teams were somewhat even (The games I was in were within 20 points: I have screenshots of the final scoreboards. One was 34, though). I personally had a lot of fun in it... but we did have some bad apples. A couple wolf kills, and one who forgot to set his STOUT ST to the Standard weapon slot! Oh, and someone was using a STOUT PT in there, somewhere, too.

All-in-all, I had fun.  

Think that was in my game, the 34 was penetraitions score, i got 23 or 24 cant remember off the top of my head. someone on blue team had the PT mapped as standard. 2 people had wolf kills. Mark happened to be the victim of one of those. It was a blast just a pain dealing with pen's skill.