AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedAug 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Free Gift - Saturday @ Noon PDT - Now over

Plus enjoy Burning Event this Weekend!
We will be giving away a special 3 day gift on Saturday at 12:00pm PDT. This gift is unique and should provide you with hours of amusement. It is currently not being sold, so here's your chance to try it out!

All you have to do is stay logged into the game in one of the channels, or play a match with your fellow Wolf Team players at the designated time. It is recommended that you show up 5 minutes early to be sure you are logged in when the gift is given.

Gaming and receiving free gifts? That's right! We hope to see you on tomorrow.

-Wolf Team

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't forget about the Burning Event running all weekend long!

Advertisement

bladecarol

Rank 0
bladecarol
PostedAug 21, 2009 9:07 pm   Last edited by bladecarol on Aug 21, 2009 9:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Regalos Gratis - Sabado en la tarde PDT

Mas Evento Burnign este fin de seman!
Estaremos regalando un regalo especial de 3 días de duracion el sábado a las 12:00 pm PDT. Este regalo es único y debe proveerle de horas de diversión. Actualmente no esta en venta, así que aquí tiene su oportunidad de probarlo!

Todo lo que tienes que hacer es estar conectado en el juego en uno de los canales, o jugar una partida con tus compañeros de los jugadores Wolf Team en el tiempo designado. Se recomienda que estén presente 5 minutos antes para asegurarse que estés conectado en el juego cuando se da el regalo.

Jugando y recibiendo regalos gratis? Eso es correcto! Esperamos verte mañana.

-Wolf Team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y no olvides el evento Burning estara todo el fin de semana

PsychoWolfen

Rank 0
PsychoWolfen
PostedAug 21, 2009 9:16 pm
The only thing i think of would be the EM-500.

bladecarol

Rank 0
bladecarol
PostedAug 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Remember

Check your team
Check your team on the morning Psywolfen Wink heheheh!!

NoobyTLW

Rank 2
NoobyTLW
PostedAug 21, 2009 9:24 pm
The only thing I can think of is something from Softnyx's version of the game, like something from WW2 set, or Camo or something.

Youtube.com/Hradian IGN: TheLeetWorld Guess The Map (Screenie Game)

PsychoWolfen

Rank 0
PsychoWolfen
PostedAug 21, 2009 9:43 pm
NoobyTLW wrote:
The only thing I can think of is something from Softnyx's version of the game, like something from WW2 set, or Camo or something.  

you can get the WW2 and i think the camo set from the weapon jackpot last time i checked. but if so, come on M-4

Usernam3

Rank 1
PostedAug 22, 2009 1:19 pm
Thanks for the gift

PsychoWolfen

Rank 0
PsychoWolfen
PostedAug 22, 2009 2:57 pm
can anyone tell me what it was because i feel asleep later then wanted and missed the gift giving by 5 minutes.

NoobyTLW

Rank 2
NoobyTLW
PostedAug 22, 2009 3:05 pm
A sticky nade from the WW2 set that's not in Aeria Games wolfteam yet. I don't get why everyone is whining.

Youtube.com/Hradian IGN: TheLeetWorld Guess The Map (Screenie Game)

Usernam3

Rank 1
PostedAug 22, 2009 3:38 pm
Its a stick grenade, not a sticky grenade (for some reason people keep adding the y and confusing it with Halo... it will NOT stick people to a wall, its designed after the World War II German grenade), and I presume most people complain because the stick grenade is not exactly the preferred gift of choice given its generally low combat effectiveness and 1 use per life... Still, a gift is a gift, so I believe thanks is due to Aeria for having such events to stimulate player activity. Even if it was not as "special" as you had hoped.