MonsterMaxy

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2009 2:07 pm

This is the game i have been searching for!

I have no real power in the gaming industry.
All my life i have only played two official games with werewolves.
Morrowind elder scrolls 3 game of the year addition, and DIABLO 2 and you want to know something both those games are HUGE hits.

IF wolf team could get their game into a console they could make big bucks, and the story doesnt even have to be that elaberate. Just make the game have a free mode wear you as a werewolf get to roam a city or set land as you please, and have some awesome player customizables, multiplayer mode and you have yourself the greatest game of all time.

I would pay a hundred dollars for a limited edition copy of this werewolf game.

Hard i would pay a hundred dollars for any werewolf game.

bottom line vampires rule our economy not enough werewolf games to beat down this vampire indoost opression of werewolf merchandise.(you make a game with werewolves thousands, millions of werwolf fans like myself would pay big bucks for this game)
Advertisement

MelsonX

Rank 3
MelsonX
PostedSep 19, 2009 4:42 pm
marksteele wrote:
forum event: Trivia: (sep 19/09 6:40EST)

This is a decoy, you get nothing for answering this one  

**** it

WillyWolfman

Rank 0
WillyWolfman
PostedDec 23, 2009 4:10 pm

I have to agree.

stupid zombies...
I agree with you in every aspect of this forum post. Vampires have overrun the gaming industry, second to zombies. Zombies have prety much "infected" every console. There needs to be alot games where you PLAY as werewolves, zombies, vampires, and the such, not kill them as some human. This game is like a sanctuary to werewolf fans, and HALO fans too.

Wii WEREWOLF games are needed. Vampires have "TWILIGHT", which i am no fan of. Anti-Twilight all the way!! (New Moon i still won't see because of the saga itself, though the movie New Moon has pretty cool werewolf graphics in it).

Aside from all that, I would walk up to all the famous game makers like Capcom, Nintendo, SEGA, etc. to add werewolf games to add all consoles. Loup Garou Pro Vista!!! (werewolves forever!!!)