Usernam3

Rank 1
PostedAug 20, 2009 6:12 pm
Will there be new, or redesigned, maps for classic mode (like the difference for storage between Death Match and Destruction)? I ask this because most of the maps were made with at least a few wolf elements in mind that made them particularly fun. Other maps, like Paien Lab might not be affected as much, but maps such as Covolt Bridge and Battle Zone(my favourites) and even Arrival have ledges and tactically significant features which become useless without the abilities of the wolf. My concern is that many of the favourite maps would not be included in Classic Mode. Just my 2 cents.

All in all though, this could turn out to be a great update which can appeal to a different group of people...

Note: I am not trying to insult the Classic Mode, my reservations are purely from a game play and advancement of the game standpoint. For example if red team is unable to get up to the middle in Arrival(which I consider to be advantageous for humans and snipers since it has many wide open spaces) because the jump is too high, such things might present problems without new map considerations. (Many of the current maps would require major redesigns to allow for the human limitation yet retains the balance of sides)
Advertisement

coolblue456

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2009 6:01 pm
FINALLY, NO MORE (edited by GM_Orani) WOLF BACKREAPING Very Happy

Edit Note: Please do not use this type of language.

IGN: Enervation

alacer

Rank 2
alacer
PostedAug 22, 2009 9:29 am
You know what this means, right? Soon there'll be a wolf versus wolf mode...

Bring it on...
-Peacekeeper

| Signature Thanks to Meobeezy :3 |

coduii

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2009 1:47 pm
I also think we should have a ffa deathmatch mode just cause I hate when I have 3 friends on vent and we just wanna like free-for-all but it ends up just playing 2v1's and rotating the 1.

To stay on topic, Human vs human sounds good.

DemonicSage

Rank 2
PostedAug 22, 2009 5:07 pm
Sweet this will be a great update and im sure most people will welcome it Smile

StarW0lf

Rank 1
StarW0lf
PostedAug 24, 2009 6:27 pm
It could work, but some of the maps need major changes. Battlezone would almost be pointless without being able to jump as high as wolves. It would also slant maps such as Arrival and Train towards one side.

~Bmon2~

animelord1989

Rank 1
animelord1989
PostedAug 25, 2009 3:30 pm
great now there would not be a noob wolfer on a deathmatch ty for this.......

lunigh123

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2009 4:30 pm
animelord1989 wrote:

Bring it on...
-Peacekeeper  

DONT YOU EVER, I SAY EVER... take my idea's again..and try and make it seem like yours, cutie. (see page 2)

Lemonwolf

Rank 1
Lemonwolf
PostedAug 27, 2009 12:24 pm
alacer wrote:

Yes Aeria go for that! Smile

alacer

Rank 2
alacer
PostedAug 27, 2009 2:34 pm
animelord1989 wrote:
great now there would not be a noob wolfer on a deathmatch ty for this.......  

I resent that. My wolf percentage is +40%, not because I lack skills with a gun, but because I have more skill as a wolf. Anyone who uses the term "wolf noob" tends to be more rooted in FPS styles, ergo less effective & practiced in melee/close-range combat. So, really, as long as your skilled in either side, you have no reason to be called a noob. Common sense, mate.

Btw, you just got owned.
-Peacekeeper

| Signature Thanks to Meobeezy :3 |