bhead0081

Rank 0
bhead0081
PostedAug 14, 2009 9:02 pm

issues with launcher

so i will click on my icon, and the launcher starts, updater checks for updates, than game start lights up, its good to go. well, I'll click on it, and nothing happens. no text, no glitching, no nothing. it just sits there, like its idle. I thought it was gameguard and tried switching it out, but that does work either. the game just doesnt launch at all, and it doesn't tell me nothing. I don't know whats goin on with it. I've uninstalled and installed it numerous times, and I'm running out of options. anyway, I need help, please!!

AubreyNight LilithNightHM DelilahHM Nurse-Lilli -Ever-
Advertisement

toddparker1985

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:33 am
you're not alone on this issue. I'm having to me what seems like a very similar issue.

where the game checks for updates and then clicking start when its done but nothing happens.

it's quite annoying, and as you've mentioned I've also tried the reinstalling, update os, checked my firewalls, update check on the direct x, and still nothing

dicrim

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:48 am

Re: issues with launcher

bhead0081 wrote:
so i will click on my icon, and the launcher starts, updater checks for updates, than game start lights up, its good to go. well, I'll click on it, and nothing happens. no text, no glitching, no nothing. it just sits there, like its idle. I thought it was gameguard and tried switching it out, but that does work either. the game just doesnt launch at all, and it doesn't tell me nothing. I don't know whats goin on with it. I've uninstalled and installed it numerous times, and I'm running out of options. anyway, I need help, please!!  

if you on vista/win7 try starting game as adminitrator

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:54 am
toddparker1985 wrote:
you're not alone on this issue. I'm having to me what seems like a very similar issue.

where the game checks for updates and then clicking start when its done but nothing happens.

it's quite annoying, and as you've mentioned I've also tried the reinstalling, update os, checked my firewalls, update check on the direct x, and still nothing  

How long did it took you to dig it up ?

toddparker1985

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:01 am
what it was causing my issue is my anti maleware software. it would block the shaiya game saying it is a trojan.

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:21 am
Somethings on antivirus can be blocked as a trojan, flagging as a false positive. You'll have to manually go into your settings to flag Shaiya as a trusted software.

toddparker1985

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:28 am
Lyyrian wrote:
Somethings on antivirus can be blocked as a trojan, flagging as a false positive. You'll have to manually go into your settings to flag Shaiya as a trusted software.  

yes i know. im just posting what my issue was as it may or may not be of help to others having a similar issue.