As iCollector gets closer to launch I would like to go over some features in the application that users will be able to utilize. All feedback is appreciated. *EDITI* The release date, August 15th, may be delayed, due to Apples review process..
- Any items found near your location will show up as a green pin. If you're directly on top of an item you will be notified and the pin will turn red, to pick it up simply click on the popup message that displays info about the item.
Item List - Displays a list of items near your location
Next/Previous Item - Takes you to the next or previous item
Target Location - Focuses the map on your location
- You can buy and sell items from other players in the Bazaar. Currency for the Bazaar is iCollector Points (iCP)
- These coupons will increase your overall iCP balance. Once used, your account is credited with the iCP and the coupon disappears from your inventory.
- From the "My Game Items" menu, you can sell, use and gift items.
- To sell an item, click to view the item details. Choose the "Sell" option and you'll be taken to a menu to set your price for that item. Once submitted you will receive a confirmation and your item will disappear from your inventory and will appear in the Bazaar. To cancel a sell, go to "My Store" from the Bazaar and cancel the transaction.
- When you use an item it will appear in game on your account.
- Users can send messages to their friends, view sent messages and send a message to the global Bulletin Board. Messages sent to the Bulletin Board are received by everyone using the app.
- In the Collectors menu you can access your Profile, Friends, Visitors and Neighbors - as well as invite new friends to iCollector for iCP incentive.
- Displays information about you.
- Displays detailed information about users that have recently visited your profile.
- Displays a list of users that are within 10, 50, 100 and 500km (or feet, respectively) of your location.
- You can recharge your iCP points by using your Aeria Points as well as collecting iCP chargers. This can be accessed via the Settings Menu.