infinitiinferno

Rank 0
infinitiinferno
PostedAug 11, 2009 11:14 pm
simplypie wrote:
I'm glad aeria hasn't released the KDR resets and i hope it won't be soon,this way we can report GP buggers without having to deal with the fact that they could have bought a KD reset...hopefully AGE waits until the GP bugging problem is solved before they do release the kd reset or it may become very hard to track GP buggers.

PS.hey beaver nice new sig  

It was a GP Hack not a GP Bug that was being exploited.

But yes, I always found it hilarious when someone who was called out for being a hacker tried to explain how they were a Lt. Colonel with 450 kills by saying they'd KD Reset (when there is no KD Reset released ) Epic fail.
Advertisement

GuanatozMx

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2009 12:44 am
infinitiinferno wrote:
simplypie wrote:
I'm glad aeria hasn't released the KDR resets and i hope it won't be soon,this way we can report GP buggers without having to deal with the fact that they could have bought a KD reset...hopefully AGE waits until the GP bugging problem is solved before they do release the kd reset or it may become very hard to track GP buggers.

But yes, I always found it hilarious when someone who was called out for being a hacker tried to explain how they were a Lt. Colonel with 450 kills by saying they'd KD Reset (when there is no KD Reset released ) Epic fail.  

WOW LMAO THATS SO HILARIOUS
EPIC FAIL FOR THAT GUY

simplypie

Rank 2
simplypie
PostedAug 13, 2009 1:16 pm
infinitiinferno wrote:
simplypie wrote:

yes GP hacking is being exploited however there are also a few that are doing GP bugs aswell (the difference is the method in how they do it...hack is when you play a regular game and you end up with over 300k GP from one game,bug is when you have it like 8v1 and let him win [not too sure but this is just a quick discription] causing the whole team to end the game with like over 20k GP) well its hard to explain but both hacks and buggers are abusing GP and i just don't want aeria to release KD reset until they fix it because if they did release it then that excuse for having only 450 kills would be valid so : / yea....

soz for the really sloppy post i was really rushing this

if i reply to your topic,it must be pretty damm important,either that or im bored.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedAug 13, 2009 1:28 pm
I removed the whole NC timezone "discussion"...let's keep such off-topicness out of the forums (and especially GM announcement topics) in the future Smile

Thanks!

Just plain Beaver now.

lionheartman

Rank 3
lionheartman
PostedAug 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Re: Wolf Team Patch Notes - 8/11

Weapon Jackpot Box now available, plus other changes
GMValkyrie wrote:
Patch Notes 8/11:

New Items:
Weapon Jackpot Box (549 AP)
MK-6 EG (249 AP)
Reset Win/Lose (699 AP)

Adjusted Prices:
Snake Tattoo: 1 day (129)
Snake Tattoo: 7 day (349)
Butterfly Tattoo: 1 day (129)
Butterfly Tattoo: 7 day (349)

Localization Changes

Fixed an exploit and updated GameGuard  

Just as a comment I am not sure (As the main purpose of the Weapon Jackpot Box) is to get the Gold weapons that it is worth purchasing at 549AP for 1 day of usage. For 7 days Yes, but 1 day, I don't think so. I did purchase one and I did use the Gold AK for a day, but thats just it, I didn't think I got enough usage out of it to pay 549AP again to get it. If it was 7 days I would happily pay it.

This is just a suggestion and my opinion.