rnjn925

Rank 0
rnjn925
PostedDec 14, 2009 2:36 am
When you wake up in the middle of the night because you thought of a new build,

When you talk to someone in real life but still push the vent button.

When you walk around and hide when u see a red flash out of the corner of your eye.

and

when you get beat up in real life and swear you just screwed up your combos

Advertisement

Diamogue

Rank 0
Diamogue
PostedDec 14, 2009 5:34 am
You walk into a store and say WTT (Inset Armor here) and Gold for a days worth of food.

When taking a test, you write down all possible builds for yourself.

Yes, I've actually done both in rl btw. Razz

Ferno Teos Fury Offically Retired.

Krugstar

Rank 2
Krugstar
PostedDec 14, 2009 11:28 am
Diamogue wrote:

When taking a test, you write down all possible builds for yourself.

Yes, I've actually done both in rl btw. Razz  

Haha so have I, I figured out different builds on a math test for the "make a problem up and solve it" questions...

Edit: (to add more) When you walk upstairs to give you brother the phone cuz his GF called and he says, "dude she can wait I'm about to lvl and my toons new armor is HOT"

- When you spend an hour with a customer (I work at Radio Shack), and they walk out with out buying anything, and you mumble under your breathe "Stupid Darky"

- When you are so tired at work, that you go to the store to buy Ice Cream, cuz you actually think it will make you work faster. Embarassed

- When you start referring to coffee as Sprint Nos

- When you get in a fight with your parents, and all you can think about while they are yelling at you is all the different combos you could use on them. Evil or Very Mad

- When you are watching some kids for a friend, and you think to you self, "I wish i could stun/silence these dam kids

- When you are watching Lord of The Rings, and you have PvP battles running on in your head when ever there is a fight in the movie.

- When your watching a movie and someone dies and you jump up and think "WAIT pause the movie, lemme get my priest!!"

- when you walk into you brothers room only to see him "dancing" all the different combos

- when your angry and you walk down the halls at school and "one shot" everyone by thinking "Rapid Shot, DS, i really dont like him.... sleeper combo..." Twisted Evil

- When someone asks you the ever famous question 'If you could have one super power what would you have?' And you reply to be a real Shaiya character. (you then fight with yourself as to which character, only to remember that you can have up to 5) Very Happy

- That's all i have for now

TRUSTORIES

Rank 1
TRUSTORIES
PostedDec 14, 2009 12:17 pm
-When you have Shiaya based dreams.
-When you wake up in the middle of the night to check AH.
-When every conversation is boring unless its Shaiya related.
-When you have more ppl from the game on your IM then real friends.

I ran out of ideas Embarassed
All these i've experienced how embarrassing....

-Retired Player of Shaiya-

LOVEKK

Rank 0
LOVEKK
PostedDec 29, 2009 6:16 pm
ahaha i <3 this

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedDec 29, 2009 6:38 pm
<troll>You know you play too much Shaiya when you suddenly realize that the game is riddled with bugs, imbalance, and destroyed economy and no one that can make a difference cares enough to do so.</troll>

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 30, 2009 6:49 am
Avyn wrote:
<troll>You know you play too much Shaiya when you suddenly realize that the game is riddled with bugs, imbalance, and destroyed economy and no one that can make a difference cares enough to do so.</troll>  

<troll> Why to give it initials that you're a troll.. it must be a secret ! ... </troll>

signature of xybolt

mutant.squirrel

Rank 0
mutant.squirrel
PostedJan 07, 2010 9:52 am
TRUSTORIES wrote:
-When you have Shiaya based dreams.
-When you wake up in the middle of the night to check AH.
-When every conversation is boring unless its Shaiya related.
-When you have more ppl from the game on your IM then real friends.

I ran out of ideas Embarassed
All these i've experienced how embarrassing....  

All of these things apply to me Razz

and...

Spend hours trying to make a new build/gear plan for your new 20-30 priest in the middle of the night :3

joactor

Rank 0
joactor
PostedJul 27, 2010 1:31 pm
When you swap your family for your guild Razz
When you hear someone died and you say, "OMG was he a UM?"
When you call Furies "Furies" or alternately Alliance "Alliances"
When you see some guildies hanging around chatiing and you yell, "Come on! There's a war on you know!"
When you think caps is actually un-annoying in trade chat.
When you use trade chat to chat.
When you run around the AH looking for 150k firecrackers (yeah, me: but it WORKED! Very Happy)
When you have a cyber-boyfriend/girlfriend.
When you're sitting back relaxing on a Saturady night watching your fav movie then suddenly: "OMG! I'm totally missing the GR battle!!!"
When you phone up your boyfriend/girlfriend at 3am just to say: "UM ding!!"
When you're an elf and you start to look at real life people like, "Eww. Humans."
Well I guess that's all I got right now... NO, none of these things have happened to me!! (except firecrackers - I have 300 now hehe Smile)