When taking a test, you write down all possible builds for yourself.
Yes, I've actually done both in rl btw.
Haha so have I, I figured out different builds on a math test for the "make a problem up and solve it" questions...
Edit: (to add more) When you walk upstairs to give you brother the phone cuz his GF called and he says, "dude she can wait I'm about to lvl and my toons new armor is HOT"
- When you spend an hour with a customer (I work at Radio Shack), and they walk out with out buying anything, and you mumble under your breathe "Stupid Darky"
- When you are so tired at work, that you go to the store to buy Ice Cream, cuz you actually think it will make you work faster.
- When you start referring to coffee as Sprint Nos
- When you get in a fight with your parents, and all you can think about while they are yelling at you is all the different combos you could use on them.
- When you are watching some kids for a friend, and you think to you self, "I wish i could stun/silence these dam kids
- When you are watching Lord of The Rings, and you have PvP battles running on in your head when ever there is a fight in the movie.
- When your watching a movie and someone dies and you jump up and think "WAIT pause the movie, lemme get my priest!!"
- when you walk into you brothers room only to see him "dancing" all the different combos
- when your angry and you walk down the halls at school and "one shot" everyone by thinking "Rapid Shot, DS, i really dont like him.... sleeper combo..."
- When someone asks you the ever famous question 'If you could have one super power what would you have?' And you reply to be a real Shaiya character. (you then fight with yourself as to which character, only to remember that you can have up to 5)
- That's all i have for now