gabriel1989

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2009 3:39 am
Surprised! oh well.. i didn't log in a couple of days because of work... And looky look what we have here, quite a surprise =o. thanks for selecting me as well ^^. congratulations to infinitiinferno and upnorth, and im looking forward to this =)
Advertisement

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedAug 03, 2009 7:29 am
Great choices!

Welcome aboard Smile

I believe that north is the only one of you who has yet to kill me in game....but I lose count so easily....

Just plain Beaver now.

alacer

Rank 2
alacer
PostedAug 03, 2009 10:58 am
simplypie wrote:
gratz to everyone who got chose,mabye in 4 years that will be me ^^

PS. painful to see the e-mail saying i was too young >.<  

What, might I ask, is the recommended age anyhow?

Just curious. =P
-Peacekeeper/(recently)Peacebreaker

| Signature Thanks to Meobeezy :3 |

riein

Rank 2
riein
PostedAug 05, 2009 2:14 am
HILO! good luck and do stuff.... hahaha

<a></a> ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

merlulz

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2009 5:58 am
Congratulations to all the new GS's Very Happy

animelord1989

Rank 1
animelord1989
PostedAug 11, 2009 9:41 pm
wow congrats to u all and Zezi **** wow GS...... ^_^

nickm1002

Rank 0
nickm1002
PostedAug 11, 2009 11:36 pm
how do you apply ?

infinitiinferno

Rank 0
infinitiinferno
PostedAug 12, 2009 6:44 pm
@ nick,
During the end of some months, the GMs will ask for applications.

@ anime
Hi, ^^

@merlulz
Thanks.

@alacer
Apparently age 16 is the minimum.

@OSU
Thanks.

@gabriel
Thank ya.

@tree
I don't rock but thanks anyways. I r failz

Anyways I was wondering if I could read my application again >......<
You GMs seemed to have deleted the post. Or maybe it was moved. But I can't find it, and I kinda wanna reread it and see it, and also share it with other people who are wondering why I became a GS and their friend didn't.

DukeManbert

Rank 0
DukeManbert
PostedAug 14, 2009 6:47 pm
I can only welcome what i agree to, and i mostly judge according to in-Game behavior so i at least cannot welcome 33% of the last additions. Maybe i am wrong but a person that is not a role-model In-Game should not be a Game Sage and someone almost spamming messages consisting of the letters OM and FG is anything but a role-model to me, just for getting a few and minor deaths on his ratio, no matter what their other contributions are. There is no reason to use abusive language even in an abbreviated manner in _any_ way if you strive to be a "helper" in game, i hope the one concerned is ready to reconsider its doings soon. As the old Knights Templar already said, if you can't say anything nice, just shut up, or use the Team channel, well, okay they missed the Team-Channel-Part Cool

The other two guys are welcome a lot, as more Game-Sages surely will help to further the ways of Wolfteam Wink

Oh yeah, before i forget, ripping you once in a while with a Ghost-Claw will be all the sweeter from now on Very Happy

infinitiinferno

Rank 0
infinitiinferno
PostedAug 14, 2009 10:28 pm
DukeManbert wrote:
I can only welcome what i agree to, and i mostly judge according to in-Game behavior so i at least cannot welcome 33% of the last additions. Maybe i am wrong but a person that is not a role-model In-Game should not be a Game Sage and someone almost spamming messages consisting of the letters OM and FG is anything but a role-model to me, just for getting a few and minor deaths on his ratio, no matter what their other contributions are. There is no reason to use abusive language even in an abbreviated manner in _any_ way if you strive to be a "helper" in game, i hope the one concerned is ready to reconsider its doings soon. As the old Knights Templar already said, if you can't say anything nice, just shut up, or use the Team channel, well, okay they missed the Team-Channel-Part Cool

The other two guys are welcome a lot, as more Game-Sages surely will help to further the ways of Wolfteam Wink

Oh yeah, before i forget, ripping you once in a while with a Ghost-Claw will be all the sweeter from now on Very Happy  

O,, o You're really ripping someone.

And theres a 33% chance its me. Eek.

But I think if it was then I'd know.