LCBrotherhood

Rank 0
LCBrotherhood
PostedAug 01, 2009 8:19 am   Last edited by LCBrotherhood on Aug 01, 2009 8:25 am. Edited 1 time in total

WT Brotherhood

Looking for co ordinators.

We are a multi clan looking forward to launch our WT wing soon. For that we are currently looking for some players in this game with enuf experience to help organize and manage our WT clan. Those who are fanatic about this game and most likely going to keep on playing this game plz do come forward to help us out in this venture.

Any clan which has been recently formed and not established can also come forward for an affiliation with us. We are looking forward to have as much representation in different games which our testing wing scouted.

website: www.gamerbrotherhood.com / www.gamerbrotherhood.info

With Regards,
LCB

Advertisement

alacer

Rank 2
alacer
PostedAug 01, 2009 8:24 am
I could speak with my guild leader about becoming affiliated; since we're purely East-Coast members, we could use some help outside of the guild.

I'll check in with you later on that.
-Peacekeeper

| Signature Thanks to Meobeezy :3 |

LCBrotherhood

Rank 0
LCBrotherhood
PostedAug 01, 2009 8:39 am
Hey Alacer, Thx for the fast reply. Sure do talk to them. As to other thinking about it, With affiliation, we mean helping you guys out with our well established forum and site to promote and help recruit your clan. So basically all you gotta do is play on and grow more thats all.

When u visit our site u will see there is no money or other stuff involved as we didnt even put on advertisements because of its negative shadow. Like we said all we aim for is to built up the one of the biggest multi clan in years to come.

Personally i would say dont restrict based on region or language and stuff, clan for scrimmage and all can be organized later based on the region so as to circumvent the lag issues.

If some of you players are confident enuf to bring up one clan from grass roots we can sure try that too. The full management and decisions will be left to the organizers.

LCBrotherhood

Rank 0
LCBrotherhood
PostedAug 03, 2009 9:03 am
we will be contacting few of the members in here in the days to come. Hopefully some thing might turn up by the end of the week.